a terrible event

JoeVice

Jul 6, 2003
Murdock, NE
Visit site
i was cleaning my still life cd, as it had some smudges...i was holding it improperly in my hand, and i pressed too hard....you can all figure out what happened next.

JoeVice said:
i was cleaning my still life cd, as it had some smudges...i was holding it improperly in my hand, and i pressed too hard....you can all figure out what happened next.

ok, shut the fuck up...i personally don't give a flying fuck about your cd, if you break a cd, don't come complain about it on here, go cry, go support the band u like and buy a new one, not type worthless threads like this on here...i dunno if anyone agrees with me on this, but i really dont give a shit about stupid shit like this, and i don't wanna see it at the top of the list..

watch, people will post along with me agreeing, some will post disagreeing, please don't, just stfu....let this thread drop to the bottom please...watch someone's gonna say something like "Tyrant what's your problem, what do you have lodged in your hole, etc..." well don't do it, I've already gotten your point, so don't respond...die...

JoeVice said:
do you think that god's will and grace will allow this cd to still work in two pieces?

Your first concern should be to discontinue all viewing of that awful t.v program! j.k

Please accept my condolences in this unfortunate hour.

tyrant u fckn loser stfu, get off ur fckn pedastal and make a better thread then?? freakin dickhead, this thread was more interesting than ur fckn whining about ppl. get a fckn life and fuck off these boards, its elitist smacktards like u that make these boards lame, go abuse ur girlfriend or sumthing if u wanna feel more important instead of abusing sumone for posting a thread....

.TyRanT. said:
ok, shut the fuck up...i personally don't give a flying fuck about your cd, if you break a cd, don't come complain about it on here, go cry, go support the band u like and buy a new one, not type worthless threads like this on here...i dunno if anyone agrees with me on this, but i really dont give a shit about stupid shit like this, and i don't wanna see it at the top of the list..

shortman's complex???

joevice: personally, i think its kinda funny you broke a CD while cleaning it. i wish i couldve seen the look on your face.....

it was a very sad moment...i screamed knowing that this is the probably the hardest to find opeth cd in my area...that was the only one i had seen around here...fortunately i have the entire cd ripped on my computer...and i will probably order another one online...

tyrant...this is sort of a joke thread...sure i am pissed about breaking my cd...but i am not actually crying about this and begging for moral support...lol...

Themoor666 said:
yea tyrant you make this board a whole lot shittier, I just thought I would let you know.

umm, stfu?!

and to the joke thread comment...that's why they need to update these forums so they can have sections like the "joke around" section, so i don't have to look at dumb shit like this when i'm trying to get my fill of new opeth information and decent topics of conversation about my favorite band...gg suggestion box

Darkness_Claimed_my_Flesh... said:
tyrant u fckn loser stfu, get off ur fckn pedastal and make a better thread then?? freakin dickhead, this thread was more interesting than ur fckn whining about ppl. get a fckn life and fuck off these boards, its elitist smacktards like u that make these boards lame, go abuse ur girlfriend or sumthing if u wanna feel more important instead of abusing sumone for posting a thread....

...dude...cry the fuck more, i just told you to stfu BEFORE hand yet you still yap...god...please ultimate metal forums i pray for organized sections!

.TyRanT. said:
so i don't have to look at dumb shit like this when i'm trying to get my fill of new opeth information and decent topics of conversation about my favorite band
You're in the wrong place then, tosser.

My condolences about the CD, I remember when I bought Rebel Assault 2 back in the day and as I was trying to get it out of it's box it snapped clean in two. It's one of the worst feelings in the world...

Haha, hey Tyrant, stop complaining. Did you actually expect NOBODY to reply to your angry coments and just let the thread die? It's like leaving a hot apple pie in the open window to cool. "Don't eat it," says grandma...that makes you want to eat it only more. You were practically begging people to tell you to shut your fucking face.

Yeah. Along time ago I bought Stabbing Westward, Darkest Days and in the first few days i had it, i dropped the case with the CD in it, and when i picked it up, the CD was broken in half. But to break Still Life is much worse... so I'm sorry to hear about your loss. :cry: :D

i dropped the case with the CD in it, and when i picked it up, the CD was broken in half.

Damn and it was still in its case? That's really shitty. Cases are supposed to protect the disc from harm. Muh.

Sorry you snapped your Still Life cd, but definitely order another one offline. I've been there before--my heart sinks with you.

.TyRanT. said:
umm, stfu?!

and to the joke thread comment...that's why they need to update these forums so they can have sections like the "joke around" section, so i don't have to look at dumb shit like this when i'm trying to get my fill of new opeth information and decent topics of conversation about my favorite band...gg suggestion box
You are not obliged to open these threads. If you have an issue with them, post to myself or MetalAges, stop crying and degrading the board. Your manner is both highly offensive and juvenile.