A Thread To Inquire About ''Deliverance'' On Vinyl

jaykeegan

Jan 27, 2004
Newcastle, NSW, Australia
I have started this thread to inquire about ''Deliverance'' on vinyl. What I am wondering about is, Was it only released as a 2XLP Picture Disc, Or was it also released in a gatefold format?

Thankyou in advance.

To this day, I still fail to see the purpose of picture discs. I rekon Deliverance would be great on black vinyl with full artwork.

Yeah, I will most likely look into purchasing it sometime later into the year. A local store to me happens to have the item in stock and is currently selling it for $100.00, But I do believe that is an extremely ridiculous amount of money to pay for it. Luckily, I found a store in Sydney that happens to have the item in stock and is currently selling it for $65.00. That seems like an extremely more suitable price to pay for it.

What kind of $ are you talking about ? Australian dollars or American ones ? Coz if it's 100 American dollars, then it's really expensive !!
Have a look on ebay..it's usually sold at about 30 USD ...

jaykeegan said:
Yeah, I will most likely look into purchasing it sometime later into the year. A local store to me happens to have the item in stock and is currently selling it for $100.00, But I do believe that is an extremely ridiculous amount of money to pay for it. Luckily, I found a store in Sydney that happens to have the item in stock and is currently selling it for $65.00. That seems like an extremely more suitable price to pay for it.
Those prices are absurd.

The store here still has one in the shelves for 19.90e (34 AUD)

ShroudOfDusk said:
To this day, I still fail to see the purpose of picture discs. I rekon Deliverance would be great on black vinyl with full artwork.

I know someone who bought a picture disk and hung it on her wall...... it was a sublime picture disk so she wasted her money in two ways..........

I was also disappointed it was pic disc only. The whole catalogue deserves the 200 gram vinyl audiophile treatment (and remaster to hybrid SACD while they're at it). :cool:

It's strange because Mikael is a vinyl freak.

jaykeegan said:
I have started this thread to inquire about ''Deliverance'' on vinyl. What I am wondering about is, Was it only released as a 2XLP Picture Disc, Or was it also released in a gatefold format?

Thankyou in advance.

I DON'T KNOW WHY ONE WOULD WANT TO HAVE OPETH'S WORST ALBUM OF VINYL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tgo said:
I DON'T KNOW WHY ONE WOULD WANT TO HAVE OPETH'S WORST ALBUM OF VINYL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There just so happens to be a certain thing called ''Personal taste''. Learn to adjust to it, Or do not share your worthless comments in my thread.

Besides, I most definitely do not favour ''Deliverance'' highly. I just simply want to gradually collect Opeth's entire discography on vinyl.

jaykeegan said:
There just so happens to be a certain thing called ''Personal taste''. Learn to adjust to it, Or do not share your worthless comments in my thread.

Besides, I most definitely do not favour ''Deliverance'' highly. I just simply want to gradually collect Opeth's entire discography on vinyl.

FAIR ENOUGH BUT YOU HAVE A VERY SHORT TEMPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whilst we still happen to be on the subject of Opeth vinyl. I need to know whether ''Orchid'', ''Morningrise'' and ''My Arms, Your Hearse'' were only released as a vinyl format with the bonus tracks included, Or were the original copies of those three albums without the bonus tracks released as a vinyl format aswell?

tgo said:
FAIR ENOUGH BUT YOU HAVE A VERY SHORT TEMPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You're a dick.

Katatonic said:
You're a dick.

OH YEAH WHY IS THAT??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????