A Thread To Inquire About ''Deliverance'' On Vinyl

jaykeegan said:
Whilst we still happen to be on the subject of Opeth vinyl. I need to know whether ''Orchid'', Morningrise'' and ''My Arms, Your Hearse'' were only released as a vinyl format with the bonus tracks included, Or were the original copies of those three albums without the bonus tracks released as a vinyl format aswell?

i've seen the vinyls without the bonus tracks dude. definetly. this record store about an hour from me (which has every fucking metal cd EVER as well. seriously, they have EVERYTHING) has the first 3 albums on vinyl for about 13 bucks a piece. fuckin sweet, huh?

jaykeegan said:
Yeah, There is quite an amount of stores that are local to me that all seem to have ''absurd'' prices for there products. It is quite the annoyance.
It's known as 'living in Australia' my friend.

I'm back in the country but I'm not quite home just yet! :p And yes, I was (and I guess still am) considering selling it, just wanted to hold onto it a while to see if it's value will depreciate or appreciate. Anyway, I will start looking into it when I get home this evening (catching a plane in a few hours).

Spike said:
I'm back in the country but I'm not quite home just yet! :p And yes, I was (and I guess still am) considering selling it, just wanted to hold onto it a while to see if it's value will depreciate or appreciate. Anyway, I will start looking into it when I get home this evening (catching a plane in a few hours).

Cool, That is rather good to hear. I shall furtherly speak to you about it on MSN next time you are online.

Damn, I really wanted that vinyl.
I remember I wanted to preorder it but didn't have a credit card, so I went to this local music store (in Gosford), who said they could get ANYthing in. So I told them, and they said they had ordered it, and I kept bugging them, and they kept saying "it's coming, it's coming", and then one day, they just said:
"oops, we didn't order it after all".
SO, by then my St George card had VISA, but the website was sold out! About a week later I went down to said record store ready for some fucking slaughter, and the shop had closed down. There was no sympathy from me.

*shrugs*
Long story, little to no point....I need sleep.