A track off my bands EP (melodic hardcore)

Totally digging this mix. Very surprised by the guitar sound you got out of Podfarm. I still have trouble getting a great tone on it. great job.

thanks a lot dude! :)
yeah haha i still hate pod farm but i just do not have time to pull our the 5150 and mic and work on getting good reamps.

i think it sounds pretty good in the mix. balls our of the mix tho :p

if you like our music man like us on facebook we will be posting more songs off the new EP later this month.

it sounds great in the mix. You used the cali d and treadplate 2x12 with the 57 on axis, correct? How much AIR room you give the cab on the pod? any EQ on them? sorry, I'm just curious to know. any amp settings would be appreciated :)

yeah and I'll search you guys on FB

Great vocals, has something bouncy about it. :) Mix is fine too.

haha thanks mayne!
dude honestly so hyped everyone's liking my vocals i was soooooo worried about them because this is the first thing i have ever done with vocals always been a guitarist or drummer.

haha thanks mayne!
dude honestly so hyped everyone's liking my vocals i was soooooo worried about them because this is the first thing i have ever done with vocals always been a guitarist or drummer.

Hehe no problem, I like it that it has some emotion with it, something I cannot find in a lot of melodic hardcore bands. I mean your band's riffing is pretty generic (no offense), not bad but also not groundbreaking haha, but the song all together make it worth listening to. Post your FaceBook page when you guys made one. ;)

Hehe no problem, I like it that it has some emotion with it, something I cannot find in a lot of melodic hardcore bands. I mean your band's riffing is pretty generic (no offense), not bad but also not groundbreaking haha, but the song all together make it worth listening to. Post your FaceBook page when you guys made one. ;)

Sure thing man here is our facebook page.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Heartfelt/257580764255431