super heavy (bounce)

"Here is my mix, give me your opinion."

"Opinion."

"Your opinion is wrong."

Really? That's how drama get's started. Dumb fabricated comments. Chris said he disagreed. How is that saying his opinion is wrong.

This isn't SS.org. We don't like drama over here. We play nice and get along with everyone. Keep that shit over there.

Regardless. The bass tone is raunchy and I love it. Just how a metal bass tone should be. The whole mix sounds spot on as usual.

Really? That's how drama get's started. Dumb fabricated comments. Chris said he disagreed. How is that saying his opinion is wrong.

This isn't SS.org. We don't like drama over here. We play nice and get along with everyone. Keep that shit over there.

Regardless. The bass tone is raunchy and I love it. Just how a metal bass tone should be. The whole mix sounds spot on as usual.

haha Exactly!

and thanks Rob!! :headbang:

Holy shitballs, thats hot man! gotta say, loving the bass tone.

i see that the first link says "Pod" in it, no way, sir, did you use line 6 products to produce that!

want to know haha, every software you used for that!!!! and if they are pod tones can i have them? ;) they're fucking killer!!!

Holy shitballs, thats hot man! gotta say, loving the bass tone.

i see that the first link says "Pod" in it, no way, sir, did you use line 6 products to produce that!

want to know haha, every software you used for that!!!! and if they are pod tones can i have them? ;) they're fucking killer!!!

yepp man that is just mix 1, i mix with pod farm then switch out for the reamp's later after i have it all sounding how i want, then i just have to do minor tweaks.

Bass is Sansamp tho, no pod for bass

reckon i could get those pod tones from you? i really do love them haha, cant stop listening to that!

Also, Sansamp, Is that the Pedal thing or is it a VST?

Last thing dude, what extra have you done to everything on the guitars and stuff?