A very close Death

Apr 3, 2005
IL
Someone died behind my house yesterday. Well, like 5 houses away. Theres a little pond behind an office building. On sunday night a girl who worked their drove her car into the pond and drowned. She was found monday morning(yesterday morning). They don't know exactly what happened or how she drove the car into it. I thought I'd share since it was so weird being right by my house. Wow, what a bad way to go.

MetalT

Sorry to hear that. Poor girl. I'm sure it must be wierd living so close to where that happened. Last year some dude was out drinking with his buddies. The dropped him off near his house but he never made it. He died in the gutter down the block from my house. That was pretty creepy too. Like a Law and Order show where people just happen to stumble on dead bodies all the time.

eighteeschick said:
Sorry to hear that. Poor girl. I'm sure it must be wierd living so close to where that happened. Last year some dude was out drinking with his buddies. The dropped him off near his house but he never made it. He died in the gutter down the block from my house. That was pretty creepy too. Like a Law and Order show where people just happen to stumble on dead bodies all the time.

Frankie played one of those people on Law & Order once!!!

jdelpi said:
Frankie played one of those people on Law & Order once!!!

I saw that episode. It was before I was here and I was like damn, thats hottie Frank Bello.

I always said that I would never want to live in the NYC that they show in Law & Order because dead bodies are everywhere.

MetalThrasher442 said:
Someone died behind my house yesterday. Well, like 5 houses away. Theres a little pond behind an office building. On sunday night a girl who worked their drove her car into the pond and drowned. She was found monday morning(yesterday morning). They don't know exactly what happened or how she drove the car into it. I thought I'd share since it was so weird being right by my house. Wow, what a bad way to go.

MetalT

From what I heard, there was no one in the SUV. According to chicagotribune.com, employees in the office building saw the SUV in the pond and called police. They pulled the car out and the owner (very much alive) said it rolled into the pond b/c of the high winds.

remington69 said:
From what I heard, there was no one in the SUV. According to chicagotribune.com, employees in the office building saw the SUV in the pond and called police. They pulled the car out and the owner (very much alive) said it rolled into the pond b/c of the high winds.

Well, thats probably it, but I heared that some girl was in it. I guess I heard the news and jumped the gun and posted a little to early. Anyway, that location is right behind my house.