Just got into an accident FUCK

Krilons Resa

Jerry's married?!
Nov 7, 2002
Inside dorian's gym bag.
Well, not me. I was in the passenger seat. My girl was driving. We we making a left hand turn a block down from my house and this my pals fuck FROM BEHIND US is going like 70 mph and decides to pass us on the LEFT!!!!! He smacks the front driver side panel and proceeds to go about 50 into a telephone poll and 360's out, CAR TOTALED. At first, I had no fucking clue what the hell happened and saw that my girl was alright, she was wearing a seatbelt. I wasn;t but still was fine and saw this limp fuck in his car ahead of us. I walk up to his car and asked him WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU THINKING!? He just looks up at me with blood runnin g out his mouth "naa". Fucking piece of shit. He got taken away by an ambulance. I hope he broke his fucking back and is caught in a wheel chair for the rest of his life. Fuck. Now we gotta go through all types of BS. MOTHERFUCK better have insurance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

That blows, glad you two weren't hurt.

Fender benders, true accidents, etc. I can look past (well, accept them at least) but careless and thoughtless fucking drivers piss me off. :mad:

If that fuck did that to me, with my wife and kids in the car, I would have pulled him out of the wreckage and broken his neck.

Glad you guys are ok though, that's the MOST important thing.

Thanks guys.

There's only so much you can do to a prick who is in a complete daze and pinned inside his car. The cops are still there blocking off the block because the pole shifted like 2 feet and might fall. So I guess there will be someone working on that tonight. The whole sidewalk pavement is lifted up and criacked from the impact on the telephone pole.

I am just really concerned about him having insurance. The chances are prob 1/10 but that's still high. These fucking prick bastards in theis ghetto neighborhod love driving around with fake plates and no insurance.

I am so glad that I am moving away from here in 28 days.

Doomcifer said:
Well, not me. I was in the passenger seat. My girl was driving. We we making a left hand turn a block down from my house and this my pals fuck FROM BEHIND US is going like 70 mph and decides to pass us on the LEFT!!!!! He smacks the front driver side panel and proceeds to go about 50 into a telephone poll and 360's out, CAR TOTALED. At first, I had no fucking clue what the hell happened and saw that my girl was alright, she was wearing a seatbelt. I wasn;t but still was fine and saw this limp fuck in his car ahead of us. I walk up to his car and asked him WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU THINKING!? He just looks up at me with blood runnin g out his mouth "naa". Fucking piece of shit. He got taken away by an ambulance. I hope he broke his fucking back and is caught in a wheel chair for the rest of his life. Fuck. Now we gotta go through all types of BS. MOTHERFUCK better have insurance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Don't hold back on us now, say what you REALLY feel!

Doomcifer said:
Funny thing...there was about 75 people around watching hollering in spanish. Hardly any english at all. this is my neighborhood.
Sounds like 95% of So. California. :tickled:

Sorry to hear that, man. Glad you two were OK, it could have been a lot worse. Closest I've come to an accident was when i was stopped in traffic behind someone and my sister was yelling at me to get her something and as I was reaching for it my foot slipped off the break and i bumped into the back of some chinese fucker's car at like 1 km/h. There was NO damage, not even to his paint job, but he insisted on going through insurance... BAH. I know it was my fault, but BAH. I was young and a new driver. :(

Good thing you weren't hurt. I hate drivers like that (especially drunk/careless drivers). They should not be allowed on the roads. I've been in a few accidents as a passenger, nothing serious, but 3 out of the 4 times, it was the other drivers' fault (the other 1 was due to black ice and a blizzard).

The worst case was when this woman blamed us for following her when she backed up and hit our car. She tried to back out of the liablity, saying it was partially our fault. How could it be? She was the one who backed up and hit our car, even if we were several feet behind and honked the horn to warn her beforehand. My mom phoned and told on her to her insurance company for this= premiums going +++. haha. That's what she got for being rude to us.