a well known fact about Nile

ah what you dorks failed to realize is that this moniker is supposed to be overly mean and shocking. i think a few of you need to step into the new age and leave your turtlenecks, man-pocketbooks, and 90's male sensitivity behind at the fucking coffee shop that you hang out with your dyke "best friend" that listens to Moby and has a vegan bumper sticker on her 4 cylinder car.

i think after my creation of this topic Kleenex Tissues' stock rose value rose through the roof...............your love for hugs and puppies is getting the U.S. out of this recession.....you fucking pussies

Originally posted by Soilworker
That name has always pissed me off.

jesus christ, i think Elton John, RuPaul, Boy George and Jenny McCarthy have more testosterone running through their bodies than you. your father must be disappointed in the pseudo-man he helped create

Not to come off as too, well.....ummmm......somewhat smart Faggotcide but let me tell you 'another' well known 'fact'. The fact is, tough pussy licker, that ANY guy who can't stand being sensitive, has no tolerance for gays and goes beyond no tolerance into hatred, and calls women 'dykes' who happen to have many 'sensitive men' friends is well......

A Fag. End of dicussion. Now I think we can both agree manowar needs to do a full-on Halford and I think you need to see a therapist to get those wee anger and hate issues in check. And for some reason I highly doubt you are a pussy licker. Name a some parts of a woman's body - where she's sensitive. Can you do it? And oh, do you often find yourself drunk and getting into wrestling matches with your straight friends? Just wondering.

Well said. The biggest homophobes are usually, well, homosexuals themselves.

I have no problems with my own sexuality pal. I sleep comfortably every night with and next to my girlfriend. You, on the other hand, have never had a girlfriend - I don't have to know you to know this - and most likely, never will. Unless of course Ramon at the State Penitentiary counts.

You're a very funny little boy with some very grown-up problems. Now fuck off and go back to the cave you crawled out of dick.

Originally posted by Faggotcide
jesus christ, i think Elton John, RuPaul, Boy George and Jenny McCarthy have more testosterone running through their bodies than you. your father must be disappointed in the pseudo-man he helped create

Owwie you hurt me. :rolleyes:

I guess you are a true man. Someone who is strong, and fights all his battles... over the internet...

Nice one shithead.

Problem is you wont act like this in real life, as you would get your ass kicked.

Boo fucking hoo.

Originally posted by Faggotcide
:lol: mean and thirteen

Originally posted by Soilworker
Owwie you hurt me. :rolleyes:

I guess you are a true man. Someone who is strong, and fights all his battles... over the internet...

Nice one shithead.

Problem is you wont act like this in real life, as you would get your ass kicked.

Boo fucking hoo.

No he would act like that in real life, trust me.

Wow, this thread is pretty gay. Who wants to shoot it? :lol:

Honestly I don't have much of a problem with homosexuals, I don't think they are "normal" but then again, there are a lot of heterosexuals that I find abnormal as well.

Originally posted by Papa Josh
I smoke marijuana and I DO NOT support terrorism, my government does by keeping it illegal; thereby insuring a greater illegal profit to be made and a market with high demand and strained supply.
NICE!!! :)

Afghanis grow and sell heroin, but those are the townspeople, the commonfolk, not the Taliban or Al Qaeda. Perhaps other terrorist groups sell drugs but not the most commonly thought of terrorists. I doubt that ANY sell marijuana, high school kids sell that stuff!

Well, now you do.

Whatever happened to this Faggotcide fellow? I'd have so much fun "hitting on him" over the Net.