AA Pendants

Tarkin

New Metal Member
Apr 24, 2011
I have seen on some Amon Amarth videos that they have Norse pendants, mainly Mjolner pendants. Anyone know where I can find one?
I've look on ebay and Amazon, but they seem a bit fake, or at least would break shortly.

Oh i have one and i wear with pride! I bought it from some internet shop called Drakkaria. There are many shapes of mjöllnir, they are mainly handcrafted so it is really nice :D Unfortunately for you it is Czech and Slovakian shop so it will be hard for you to get it :D

Or you could just grow up! (Unless you are a follower of Norse paganism which I highly doubt!)

I guess same can be said about Metal music in general......."Its a phase, he will outgrow it"............ soon as you let "The Norm" influence you, you've given in. Who is to say that wearing a pendant is not a grown up thing to do? :D

The physical act of wearing the pendant is not the issue, it's the reason for wearing it. The same reason when you go to a Trivium concert and everyone is wearing black sleeveless vest tops, because the main vocalist does! 99% of these people wouldn't even be wearing these pendants or even know what they were unless they saw the band wearing them....fact.

Not sure what the comparison with metal music is all about, looks like waffle to me.

So AA is inspiring people to read up and learn and be enthousiastic about Norse Mythology... I still don't see your problem....

Can I (without sounding snarly) point out that there is a search function on the forum, and if you use it, you'll find that this question has already been asked a number of times, and that there are good replies in those threads?