aaaaaaaaaaaaaaego;8ahwb;oiu8xc;ascadfh42ayas

cthulufhtagn

Went Out for Smokes 13 Years Ago
Jul 19, 2004
south of washington
FUCKING NICKELBACK SONG JUST CAME ON THE RADIO AGAIN, GOD DAMMIT I FUCKING HATE RADIO STUPID OFFICE FUCKING R;AOASDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR;AEROSBHIA;SDOFUIBHAO8WE4HB;'AOSDFHNASDASDGASDG

PEOPLE ACTUALLY LIKE THIS!?!?!? IT SHOULD BE FUCKING ILLEGAAALALALSDAJB;AGOWEU8GVBH;AEFOUHABN'SDFNADFNXD

oh my god it's so bad

i can't even believe how annoying it is, i seriously want to find those responsible and stab them in the face until they stop breathing

reminds me of the Celine Dion, Avril Lavigne and Shania twain filling the airwaves at the grocery store I worked at. It's sad how you can learn the words to a song by it playing OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER.

this is the "hits" station and they *still* play that one sugar ray song and that one natalie imbruglia song, like TWICE A DAY. what is this, 2006 or 1996!?

not that newer stuff is better

ughhghhghghghghghghghgh, now it's creed

/shoots self

I may offend some people by saying this...

But holy fuck a year ago my skin would crawl when my co worker would blast the fucking Ramones through his 5 dollar head set. It was the audiogenical equivalent of say "waxing chafed taint". I fucking abhor that band with every fiber of my metamusilly enrinched life!

i stopped listening to radio altogether like 3 years ago because of Linkin Park. shit was on ALL THE TIME, even on the local "metal" channel. haven't bothered since, shit made me angry.