Aaaagggh! Dimebag shot in C-Bus!!!!

Yeah, I just posted the AP story a few minutes ago. I'm scanning the national news channels and I haven't seen anything yet.

Rich

No real Pantera Fan would Kill any of the members... that Asshole must have just plain and simple be a Sick Motherfucker...
I'm still living in denial... They can't be dead...
Well there's still hope... hopefully

Ohio News Network:

http://www.onnnews.com/Global/story.asp?S=2668923&nav=LQlCU00z

North Columbus
Shooting at Al Rosa Villa Kills 3

Reports of a shooting at Al Rosa Villa on Sinclair Road in North Columbus.
Three people are dead and at least seven are wounded.
Three people in critical condition were taken to Riverside Hospital.
One person was taken to Grant Hospital in stable condition, with a gunshot wound to the thigh.
A triage center has been set up behind the restaurant to help victims with minor injuries still on the scene.
Stay tuned to 10-TV Eyewitness News for updates.

Now up to five dead and two wounded. The other band member's name has not been released.

...COLUMBUS, Ohio -- At least five people died and two others were wounded after a shooting at a Columbus nightclub on Wednesday night, NBC 4 reported.

The shooting took place shortly after 10 p.m. at Alrosa Villa, located at 5055 Sinclair Road.

Two members of the heavy metal band Damageplan were reportedly shot and killed, including Dimebag Darrell, formerly with the band Pantera, NBC 4's David Wayne reported. The other band member's name was not released. The alleged gunman also died at the scene, Wayne reported.

Shortly after the band began playing its first song, a man reportedly ran onto the stage and began shooting, according to a witness who identified himself as Sean. Some members of the audience reportedly thought the man running onto the stage with a gun was part of the band's act, NBC 4's Erin Tate reported.

Witnesses said that several shots were fired at the band. Witnesses said that a bouncer at the club tackled the alleged gunman before that person was shot and killed. It was unclear as to whom shot the alleged gunman.

NBC 4 reported that of the surviving victims, one was in critical condition while the other was in fair condition. Several others were treated at the scene, suffering from various injuries.

Alrosa Villa is a popular north Columbus nightspot for young adults, featuring rock and heavy metal bands, NBC 4 reported.

According to the band's Web site, Damageplan was touring nationally. It performed in Buffalo, N.Y., on Tuesday night and had a concert scheduled in Flint, Mich., on Thursday.

Damageplan featured former Pantera artists Dimebag Darrell and Vinnie Paul. The pair were joined by vocalist Patrick Lachman and bassist Bobzilla, according to their Web site.

Oh my God. This is just horrible. I just got home from work to learn this. I'm in denial too. I hope the band is OK. All they were trying to do is play music, please their fans by touring and somethings like this happens. I met Dimebag and he was a really cool guy.

This is a sad day. My thoughts and prayers go out to all those affected and their families. Dime you will be missed. Hats off to you and horns up.

Who was that fucking psycho, hope that guy who inspired Dimebag (Natas) to write all the music gets to fuck this psycho in the ass. I never was a big Panterafan but this is terrible.

I am really sad about this. Word can't descrive how I feel right now. If Phil hangs shit on them then Phil will expect a bottle thrown at him at the next gig

Arg_Hamster said:
Oh yeah, Vinnie is gone too... just read it...

vinnie, too? are u sure?

that sonofabitch... how did he get a gun inside anyway? security that lax or did someone let him in? i don't wanna start the conspiracies but why did this happen?

i'm still in shock.