Aaaagggh! Dimebag shot in C-Bus!!!!

OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!! NO!!!!!

What the fuck? NO!!! I wake up and just happen to check the bords before i go to work and find this shit out. I cant believe this. Who the fuck would do this? I cant wait to see what Phil has to say about all this.

Rest in peace Dime, you will always be a hero of mine. :headbang:

Cannot believe what I am reading, so sad to know that such a cool guy and amazing guitarist is gone. Damageplan were amazing last year at Donington - he will be sorely missed.

My thoughts are wish his friends and family and also with those of Lachman's.

Holy shit....I just woke up and flipped on the news. As soon as they said "gutarist shot" I knew it was Dimebag. It's weird, cuz last night, I was looking at a Sam Ash catalog and commenting on how if I played, I'd get a Dime Washburn.

RIP Dimebag! You truly will be missed.

A guy that works for me walked up to me and told me about this. I couldn't beliueve it. In my fucking state too!

Sick fucking KID! This sucks. The shooter was shot by a police officer who came into the back of the club. I hope he suffers a horribly slow painful death--the fucker.

DAMNIT TO FUCK!!! This is absolutely devistating news. I have never felt this sad about someone I've never met passing away. RIP Dime.

total shit news.
i can't even think right now or do any work.
i just can't rationalise how this can happen or how some loser could do such a thing. surely it can't be real? why would anyone do such a thing?
i never heard damageplan but will never forget when i was 17-18 listening to far beyond driven on cassette, during my school days. what an album!

he was a totally unique guitar player like no other.

you will be missed!

The same as Remington, I also realized (or, my friend helped me realize) that it actually had been Lennon´s anniversary...
For fuck´s sake, why it´s always that the best go first. There are many "musicians" who almost deserve to be shot right on stage...

remington69 said:
I just realized that yesterday was December 8th....the day John Lennon was killed 24 years ago. Weird.

Thats some fucked up shit, i seriously hope this asshole wasn't just trying to make a name for himself like that fat fuck Chapman....
Anyways i'm just back from lunch and me and my bro went to the Solid Rock Cafe in Glasgow and had a couple of Black Toothed Grins in tribute to the man. CFH :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: