About DARK TRANQUILITY T-Shirts. Post your photos.\m/

Nice shirts! Yeah they're official, so no worries :) . I really like the bird one, I have it in a different version (North American Tour). I've seen those shirts somewhere else, I think it was in an official store. And I do recall Siren having a very similar one to the dragon.

I really like it, wish it were available for men.

How was Wacken?

Hey guys,

I hope I haven't missed any rules & regulations about selling items on the forums, but if I have, I'm willing to comply with any :)

So anyway, I have an extra Dark Tranquillity "We Are The Void" full-print T-shirt from the picture, size XL. I bought it for a friend at the band's concert in Croatia in October, intended as a surprise, only to find out that he already had one! So now I'm stuck with a brand new, never worn T-shirt that I don't need (I got one for myself as well), so I thought I might as well sell it. The price is 25$, postage included to anywhere in the world by registered airmail (that's approximately half what you'd pay in the official webstore!). The payment is best made via PayPal, but if you have another payment method to suggest, feel free to contact me, we'll figure something out.

Oh yeah, and I have built quite a reputation on the Metal Archives trading board, with 20+ deals successfully completed, feel free to check me up there if you want references (same nickname).

dt_ts_void_front_400x400_z1.jpg