About Hatebreeder

I agree, the overall production of Follow the Reaper is better than that on Hatebreeder, but that surely doesn't mean Hatebreeder's sound is bad or something!

I don't know if Alexi's guitar is louder than Alexander's, but when he's performing solo's, his guitar should be louder...

Originally posted by BodomiC
I dont know if its only my point, but I noticed, that on Hatebreeder album, Alexis guitar semms to be played a little bit louder, than Ale's. Did enybody noticed that?
I didn´t realize of that.... can you tell us some part of some song in which you hear it??

yeah I agree, FTR has crystal clear production, almost to clean in some songs, I like havin a grungey tinge to it, depending on what music it is.

As for one being louder than the other, no, havent paid much attention to that hehe.

Originally posted by Pentelesh
Dont know about that. But sounds are better on Hatebreeder than Follow the reepppeer album.

hey Olli, i think HATEBREEDER is the best album, but the one with the best sound is FOLLOW THE REAPER, guy. and... Olli!!! did u received ?????????????

thats not the point...the fact is that alexi's guitar is always set
higher than ale's one in production of most of the songs/albums.
why ? easy one : because hes the lead guitarist :D

Yeah, I noticed that when I was listenig to Hatebreeder album with earphones, so I got a clue of that point. I guess u are right, than the thing is that Alexi's guitar is sharper, cos its the lead, but I dunna know.
That was my point.

As for the production of CoB albums I personally think, that the best produce of all is Hatebreeder, but FTR is a very close one.
SW is more melodic than the rest.

Hails, to all!!

Originally posted by OceanbarD
thats not the point...the fact is that alexi's guitar is always set
higher than ale's one in production of most of the songs/albums.
why ? easy one : because hes the lead guitarist :D

for some reason that thought had eluded me......well theres your answer hehe.