About the Slayer/COB/Mastodon/etc... tour

punchmeibleed said:
yeah man but when do you think they will come back
and what about all those other bands..wed be lucky to get decent bands like those once every 5 years or something..anyway nevermind its something to look forward to i guess

What are you talking about? Australia gets heaps of great bands all things considered. Considering you're into CoB, I presume you also checked out In Flames, Soilwork, Slayer, Opeth, Nightwish, Dismember, Nile, Cradle of Filth etc etc when they toured here in the last 18 months. You just have to keep an eye out. This was Opeth's third time to Australia in four years!

wow.... I feel lucky because alot of those dates seem to be taking place in arenas. The one closest to me which is Chicago at the Aragon Ballroom is far from an arena. Probly holds 2000 or so, so i guess i lucked out. Its also my favorite venue. should be fun. I just ordered my ticket.

fuckin eh....lamb od god....mastodon and bodom in fuckin GM place...not too much of a slayer fan....but will stick around for most of there set...anyone else have tickets yet.....thanks to the presale...i got mine on the 22nd...ON THE FLOOR MOTHERFUCKERS

I just saw COB last night in Toronto, this next show with Slayer and Lamb of God and so on will be sick

punchmeibleed said:
yeah man but when do you think they will come back
and what about all those other bands..wed be lucky to get decent bands like those once every 5 years or something..anyway nevermind its something to look forward to i guess

well yeah i mean that was the first time bodom toured over there but what do you mean all the other bands like who slayer lamb of god mastadon i think they all fucking suck, and im only going to see bodom

Wildchild87 said:
well yeah i mean that was the first time bodom toured over there but what do you mean all the other bands like who slayer lamb of god mastadon i think they all fucking suck, and im only going to see bodom

shut the fuck up. i don't care how shitty slayer is live and how much you may not like them, theyre one of those metal bands that deserves some respect. a lot of bands would not be here if not for bands like slayer, maiden, black sabbath, metallica, pantera, and the other classic metal bands that made metal what it is today.

i'm not one of those extreme slayer fans, shit i only own 1 slayer album, but to say they suck and every band on the tour sucks except bodom is a real stuck up bitchy thing to say...

Wildchild87 said:
You are so mother fucking stupid.