About to drop free EP, need critiques!! (Guitar Rig, Slate...)

LOL I've never heard of any of those! Except BTBAM of course. I'll be posting another song either tonight or tomorrow for critique...I need to have this thing wrapped in the next few days to get it out for promo before the release.

Sweet! Thanx dude. I need some feedback on this mix here...I need to wrap this thing up in the next few days.

Edit: btw, it's a different song called Karma.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't quite think the kick meets eye to eye with the guitars, it's a bit distant and taken out of the mix, especially on double kick sections. Sounds a bit confusing because the snare is well there. As im listening more this the kick sit's better the more shit is going on there. :) Might be that you were after that and seems to be only my problem :D Production wisely i GOTTA say that you absolutely have that 6gb of cache in your brain that can handle tons of information regarding to songwriting. Remembering every note and havin an idea week after painting it on your mind that it needs excactly the F# after that. Geez, fuck your talent! Good work.

Sounds like an evil clown band, but in a good way, the synths about 3/4's through to me sort of get in the way of the double kick and cool riffs going on, would prefer to hear the kick and riffs on their own on but that's just my personal preference, other wise very unique & fresh sound, like the vocals in the chorus too.

http://www.indabamusic.com/#!/people/107461767