NERVE END - AXIS EP (free stream / download) (includes STEMS, DIs and MIDI)

ihan törkeen hyvin vetää toi sihvonen! eikä noissa päävoksuissakaan vikaa.

pärskeles, tollasta sen pitää olla eikä mitään homo munienlänkytys autotunepaskaa niinku nykyään tuppaa monella bändillä cleanit olemaan.

hywä bojat!

ihan törkeen hyvin vetää toi sihvonen! eikä noissa päävoksuissakaan vikaa.

pärskeles, tollasta sen pitää olla eikä mitään homo munienlänkytys autotunepaskaa niinku nykyään tuppaa monella bändillä cleanit olemaan.

hywä bojat!

Tänkjuu!

We released a shit reel with bunch of outtakes from our recording sessions:

There's little to none of actual playing, but that stuff was already covered in our previous studio videos. This is just us goofing around, which happened a lot during recording. Looking back, I start to realise how stressful the whole recording process was.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,
My try:

Thank you for these raw files! awesome song !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stay metal !

Hi!

I know this thread is a bit old, but I think that this guys deserve it, and this track for mixing is fucking great. I learned a lot mixing this, used Slate Platinum for the drums, reamped with sans amp (I have to work the guitars for other sounds), and that's it!

Thanks so much for sharing this track, and here is my remix, hope you like it!

We released a shit reel with bunch of outtakes from our recording sessions:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmcERnCIXdk

There's little to none of actual playing, but that stuff was already covered in our previous studio videos. This is just us goofing around, which happened a lot during recording. Looking back, I start to realise how stressful the whole recording process was.

dude i didn't know Skrillex was in your band!!!111!1

I'm gonna bump this because this band is fantastic, and they need all the exposure they could get.
Also, the raws and stems provided are extremely well-recorded and make for excellent mixing practice.
Big props to Nerve End.

In any case, here's my mix. Let me know what you all think.