AcmeBarGig Preampus BRAIN Released Today as Freeware

with all the great amp sims being released most recently, it kinda makes you wonder why one would even want to go through the hassle of reamping stuff through a real amp+cab.....

i do kinda wonder if anyone could tell a difference between a real amp and one of these ampsims dialed in well and even better post processed

i know of an album a friend of mine did that i was way sure about it being a real amp, yet it turned out to be the simulanalog jcm900 sim, just processed to hell and back.

Thanks for asking Coccoa, Well its intention was originally to be used with Cab Enhancer 2.1, Which gets driven very easily...But there will be an update very soon. Cab Enhancer would then be used to boost the signal...
KM

Thanks KM for the data, I already use cabinet enhacer and I must say it sounds really well; it add some sparks and organic sound to the cab emulation. Great plug.
Thanks again :kickass:

No problem you guys are welcome. So Sinton sorry man I just noticed I didn't answer your question about sound leve...Any its like what I said to cococo...Also...

EVERYONE PLEASE NOTE:
BRAIN and Distortus both have a DC offset problem, I have fixed it and raised the output levels. We hope to release this as well as LePou's fixes very soon..
KM