AcmeBarGig Dick Head Released Here

Playing around with Dick Head makes me feel like such a knob jockey.

Jamming out ACDC riffs for a good while, Dick Head does indeed have a really nice feel.

LOL...I Laughed my ass off through the development during all these developments From the testers. They would be explaining their chain.. "Inserted Dick head into Slot one and drove that with Pecker head..." LOL Anyways..To the answers..
John, the link to download is on the left side of the page...If you still have trouble email me and I'll send it to you..Rhino, we had planned on having Catharsis Released by now, but the day we were going to release it we found some trouble and had to fix it. Then we decided to re-skin all these amps and we're currently waiting for the skin for it...Hopefully we get he skin this week.

Just so everyone knows... tommorow we release Meat head...

I usually take a minute to explain to you guys what I was going for in the design of these things...So I will again..

After Preampus Sneapus I started to hear the same similarity with ALL amp sims, or at least the ones I have tried. I had never noticed this before..dunno why but I really just never noticed it. I noticed that with High GAIN there is almost always something like a "White Noise" in the upper frequencies. and it seems that it does not change it is the same frequency and its constant no matter what chords you are playing. With the Classic Hybrid Line I have tried to remove this, in addition to low end rumble...Well the result is what it is and Hopefully you guys can work with these heads and will enjoy them. I can't officially mention what components are in this head, but one of the components is something you guys have been asking me for for quite some time. To know what I'm talking about you need only look at the HF gain knob...that should tell you what power amp is in Dick Head. Sorry about the secrecy, but I don't own the real world amp company this power amp design is based on, and who knows what they'll do?

Also I wanted to mention the Skin was done by Gustavo Ansaldi and Brian Bierma, they kicked ass with them...ABG has a full skin team now and these guys are turning out some quality work!

Yes Dimi does make everything sound great...

KM

I had a chance to play with the dickhead in work today. The experience was unique and one my co-workers would talk about for years to come. It was a little rough at first but with the right maneuvering, I was able to let my juices flow...creatively.

On a more serious note, I used some DI's I found from another thread and this is def the right choice for some heavy modern rock tones. Thanks guys. Ill try to get some clips posted tomorrow.

Dave that would be awesome man!! and LOL, Also don't forget..we are releasing 5 in a row Tomorrow is Meat head..
KM