Catharsis, AcmeBarGig, Poulin Mega Release

Ken: Sunn O))) were an amplifier brand, some of the more well-known users include Sunn O))) (the band), Jimi Hendrix, and the Melvins... loud-ass amps with one of the best woolly overdrives in existance. These amps along with Orange, Matamp, Electric, Hiwatt and Sound City are considered by many to be the pinnacle of the "heavy" sounding amp...

This next LePou release, After the Canadian Metal Release, WILL dethrone a very well known software we all use...Almost Guaranteed to do this. He is breaking new ground and I for one can't wait to see it soar for my friend LePou. We spoke briefly about releasing it a week after The Canadian Metal Release, but that is entirely up to LePou...I know for sure that most people will use it and it will be come the defacto go to must have..

What Lepou is releasing is.....Sorry can't tell you.. :)

squirrel_do_want.jpg

Don't know why but I start feeling some pressure... thanks Ken...thanks a lot... could you please raise the bar a little bit higher... this way I'm gonna stumble on it for sure... LOL.
LePou

We have Tim Hortons donuts, you have Dunkin, You have Hardee's we have Harvey's. Same same..

Ok, you know as well as I do that you are being WAY too generous with these here statements! Timmies DESTROYS Dunkin coffee in all possible ways, and Harveys is unequaled in the fast food field....unless of course you don't enjoy eating a hamburger that still tastes like real beef :lol:

Don't know why but I start feeling some pressure... thanks Ken...thanks a lot... could you please raise the bar a little bit higher... this way I'm gonna stumble on it for sure... LOL.
LePou

Dont worry dude, if you dont satisfy our cravings for tone, we'll just come to your house with torches! >;D

Hum... Looks nice...
Another ampsim to the big list
But I think someone must investigate in cabinet simulation because actual impulses/simulations sound static and artificial.
I don't need more ampsims, I need more realistic miced cabinets!!

Never been to Sweden, but I imagine the geography would be quite similar for the most part

I haven't seen anything else than just forests in Sweden while traveling intercity, but I'm sure there are really really cool places to visit. But that's not why I want to move to Canada (or possibly US) some day. It's because of the people. I just don't feel like Sweden is the place for me even though I'm born here. People are too cold, even though there are some who are just fantastic but they don't come plenty. I need some place with a more mixed culture, like the US. Even Canada seems to be more mixed than Sweden, since you've got the French culture mixed in somehow too :)

My thought as well, but Sweden sucks donkeyballs with its insane taxes etc.

True that. Not that I'm against high taxes, IF THEY FUCKING USED THE MONEY RIGHT. But they don't, and that is a big fucking problem. They're just a bunch of cock suckers.

Sorry for the venting but it felt good!

Hum... Looks nice...
Another ampsim to the big list
But I think someone must investigate in cabinet simulation because actual impulses/simulations sound static and artificial.
I don't need more ampsims, I need more realistic miced cabinets!!

I'm trying to figure out how to simulate speaker distortion and the sputtering of speakers as they try to jump out of the cabinet etc. If I can do that, we can make any amp sound realistic even without impulses... but I don't know how to do it aside from physically modeling the whole cabinet. If I hit onto something though I'll pass it on to the ABG guys :headbang:

Nectar... simply use Cab enhancer 1.09 PB. I believe that driving it will cause it to simulate speaker distortion, although I have not fully tested it. EAR has to be full tough, and just adjust the LFE Components to taste. But the secret to that will be driving it, EAR is designed to respond to velocity from string hits, so if it was driven, that should work...Let me know because that was something I wanted to work on for the next release...Also your call IR or not...without an IR though you have to use the filter in the top left corner. for a 4x12 the setting would be around..11:00-12:00 cutoff, res would be 1:00 - 3:30..
Hope that helps
KM