New AcmeBarGig amp Line next week

JohnnyMcFly

May 11, 2009
Another amp for Gestalt was completed tonight...This is part of the Preampus Classic Hybrid amp line..Its called Pecker HEAD...This line..HaHa, will be comprised of the following amps...

BRAIN..
Pecker HEAD
PeckerHEAD%20Screen.jpg

ACDC Type tones very easily created, also includes the Orange HF Gain function, although I don't know how accurate it is...I could not find anything that said exactly what they were doing

Dick Head
Classic Deep Purple type tone, Black Sabbath, etc.

Pick Head
Rick Derringer type tones, Ted Nugent, etc

Pluck Head
Classic Moody Blues type tones,

and finally the

Gimme Head
Sex Pistols type sounds..

These sounds are the goal, but may change as I'm in development..I hope to have most of this line complete this week...and fully released by next week..
KM

I'll update this thread with new images as the amps get released to beta..

Awesome!
LMAO@ Dickhead too, nice choice of name:D
Really curious about the Sabbath style tone.

Yeah I was getting a lot of flak from people regarding my use of the word 12AU7...So I thought if you wanna give me shit all the time, I'll name my amps something for you to really dis-like!

Plus a little humor..Never hurt anyone....I can just see people effects chains descriptions..
"I used a TS into a Gimme Head further used to drive a Dick Head and out of that finally into a Pecker Head and into KeFIR..."
LOL
KM

Is it not possible to combine all of your work into a complete suite or something? Cuz having a load of plugins to select from can be a pain, especially trying to remember which ones do what. Select one plugin - and load all of the amps and effects from there (like Revalver, POD Farm, Guitar Rig etc.)
If so, design it so that whenever a new amp or effect is released, the plugin will know there's a new one available (net connection required), download it and add it to the list of currently installed amps/effects. This would make life so much easier for everyone really!

Damn! You guys need to slow down...I still need to try all the other plugins you've released as of late. Haven't had any time to do shit lately. :mad:

Really looking forward to these, though, as I've been playing a lot more rock type stuff with much less gain than what is the norm around these parts.

I <3 ABG. Haha, this looks awesome yet again, I've been really enjoying fiddling with Brain over the last few days :D

Digital.. Yes I know and there is a suite coming, but I have to build the amps first...Once they are all built, then I'll be able to do like what you said...

Also Thanks Guys..

The Preampus DICK Head amp is now complete and in beta
DickHeadScreen.jpg

This is yet another addition to our Classic AMP Hybrid series and features among other things..AcmeBarGig's rendition of the Range Master. Some say this simple effect defined Classic Rock. From Tony Iommi to Eric Clapton, it seems that everyone who was anyone back then used one.
This is the Range Master that comes built in with DICK HEAD...
RangeMasterTreble.jpg