Acoustic Release?

sknight

Are You Morbid?
Normally I'm not a fan of "unplugged" sets, but the couple of acoustic songs and the acoustic bonuses on The Inner Circle special edition were fantastic. Tom's voice is stong and clear and Rikard plays a great role in the front of the music. The riffing sounds great and seems like a lot of fun.

What are people's thoughts about a release of their acoustic live recordings? Perhaps as a bonus disc or a limited website release? Threshold has done a couple of these and released them through their site.

:headbang:

You do have the track "Triligy of the Damned" off of RD. Anyways I saw them live in chicago last spring and I was a bit disapointed there was no accoustic songs. I'd love to see what they could do with "End of Your Days". Live electric is good and all, but accoustic tracks is a gold mine for Evergrey if they play their cards right.

The acoustic version of Recreation Day is boring, I don't know why they slowed it down, should have just played it at the tempo it is supposed to be played at, but with an acoustic guitar, would have been much better.

the acoustic versoin was good. better than i expected. i want to hear em live with electic guitars, cause i have already heard them with acoutics.

sknight said:
Normally I'm not a fan of "unplugged" sets, but the couple of acoustic songs and the acoustic bonuses on The Inner Circle special edition were fantastic. Tom's voice is stong and clear and Rikard plays a great role in the front of the music. The riffing sounds great and seems like a lot of fun.

What are people's thoughts about a release of their acoustic live recordings? Perhaps as a bonus disc or a limited website release? Threshold has done a couple of these and released them through their site.

:headbang:
I agree that would be a great move for them to do, in between albms as a warm up. I'd definitly be interested in that.