Cleveland Acoustic Show - Setlist and short review

CubanToad said:
HAHAHA good for you! :D

Weird how your son USED to have good taste... :err: How can you simply stop listening to Ozzy, Hammerfall etc.??? It's pretty damn hard to!
He's a teenager with raging hormones- need he have any other excuse??? Damn kids anyway....
I think it 's more of going with the crowd- it's not cool to like something different when you're in high school.

I'm relatively new to Evergrey fandom, I can't believe I missed them in Cleveland. I live about 25 friggin miles from Cleveland.

Radio sucks.. it shouldn't be so hard to find out where bands as good as Evergrey are playing.

AND.. I read at Evergrey.net that they did a special show for 92.3FM Extreme Radio. Well, that station went up a few notches for that...but it still sucks..to much of that (c)rap-hybrid crap and Nickleback.

Welcome to the clan! You missed a great concert. This may be a far haul for you, but they are playing in Detroit this Saturday at 6PM with Iced Earth. Check it out on TicketBastard if you are interested.

am_ash2 said:
He's a teenager with raging hormones- need he have any other excuse??? Damn kids anyway....
I think it 's more of going with the crowd- it's not cool to like something different when you're in high school.

i get a lot of shit for listening to real music at my school