Evergrey Tour Setlist

Unless something has changed recently, the original choir will be in attendance at the festival. The setlist will *not* mirror the dvd other than the songs with strings. People are going to be in awe as not only is this setlist longer than the dvd, but possibly the longest set they have performed in their history.

It's going to *amazing.*

Glenn H.
www.progpowerusa.com

Harvester said:
Unless something has changed recently, the original choir will be in attendance at the festival. The setlist will *not* mirror the dvd other than the songs with strings. People are going to be in awe as not only is this setlist longer than the dvd, but possibly the longest set they have performed in their history.

It's going to *amazing.*

Glenn H.
www.progpowerusa.com
excellent news Glenn!

drrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrroooooooooooooooooooolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

:worship: EVERGREY! :worship: EVERGREY! :worship: EVERGREY!

Harvester said:

It's going to *amazing.*

Glenn H.
www.progpowerusa.com

I feel bad for those Evergrey fans who can't make it out to this show.

Harvester said:

It's going to *amazing.*

Glenn H.
www.progpowerusa.com
This was a while back, but at the Jaxx show they played with Nevermore I asked Tom this specific question. He said that it would be the same singers as on the dvd. Again, this was some time ago and obviously Glenn would have the recent inside info.

That IS what Glenn said. "the original choir will be in attendance at the festival". I have also confirmed this. Carina, Andy and Tinna will be there! :loco: