acoustic vs. production/live non-acoustic

hmm relatively intelligent question on music gets turned by berds into discussion on who looks better in a band, and then we wonder how the term "groupie" came about :tickled:

girls-stupid.jpg

Bambi said:
hmm relatively intelligent question on music gets turned by berds into discussion on who looks better in a band, and then we wonder how the term "groupie" came about :tickled:

girls-stupid.jpg

Oh, honey, but you are still the most handsomestest :wave:

I'll save the day even though im not a muso, acoustic is nice live but its usually needs a bit more in a studio setting to work for me. All my favourite acoustic artists knew how to supplement their base sound with more depth through other instrumentation in a studio.

Bambi said:
I'll save the day even though im not a muso, acoustic is nice live but its usually needs a bit more in a studio setting to work for me. All my favourite acoustic artists knew how to supplement their base sound with more depth through other instrumentation in a studio.

Boys are really clever.

But I like acoustic bass a lot.

Bambi said:
:tickled: :tickled: :tickled: yep!
but you know what? in fact you're the cutest! pity you're not a musician :tickled:

Bastet said:
hey, i'm no musician! they're all at the pub right now probably.

probably, and its still early for me here, but tonight im gonna rock!! going to Metalfest (Shaman, Dokken,Quiet Riot,Dio and Twisted sister) the showman will be rocking on the stage. :headbang: