Another Opeth Acoustic Album?

===

Something I've always found is that "Watershed" (besides "Heir Apparent" and such) is a much more progressive rock album than "Damnation", which is just a mellow album. Don't get me wrong, I love both albums.

To stay on topic, I wouldn't opt for a solo album, but an acoustic-contrabass-piano-percussion album would be AMAZING!

===

I've loved everything Opeth has ever put out, and anything related to Opeth. I'd love to hear more acoustic stuff, but I agree with letting it come to them.

If you're looking for acoustic music, you might try Agalloch or Green Carnation (The Acoustic Verses album is brilliant).

I would love to hear an acoustic album by Mike as a solo artist. Another Opeth album with clean guitars, like Damnation, would also by stellar...

I thought Damnation was a great album, even though perhaps unlike others, has a lack of variety. I listened to Damnation obsessively for quite a while but it just isn't as well rounded as Blackwater Park or Ghost Reveries. Which is ok, that isn't a bad thing. Just means that if I were stranded on a desert with only one Opeth album, it would likely be something more like those two rather than Damnation.