Actual Iron Maiden Downunder news

Am I that pissed that my post was so hard to decipher?

There is a 2nd show in sydney.
tickets went on sale today at 11am.
I picked a 2nd show in sydney on the 2nd page of this post....whatever day that was?
There were holes in the scedule...always were

even the hotels in sydney knew that there was something up, prices were at max for the whole weekend, and have been for ages!

OK, settle down. I'd checked the second page of "this post" (you mean "this thread", right?) and there was nothing. But just now I checked the first page and there it was, plain as day, evidence of you being the greatest soothsayer since soothing was first said.

HAHAHA.......like im really gunna listen to you koich.....

the yngwie malmstien of this forum! If i wanted your opinion, I would have rattled the pig bucket.

Thought this was a maiden thread, not a largest penis competiton

Hey, it'd be awesome if they did, but I doubt it :) They have a whole tour ahead of them after that, they won't want to be setting any precedents that fans could try and hold them to ;)

The new kid isn't going to go off crying...he's buying us a round at the Novotel on the 9th, Aren't you Justin ????

The children and Kerry won't be heading down, it's not like it's the Wiggles or Dora coming to town.

Is Jazynth seeing 'Maiden ?

Pretty cool if she is...once in a lifetime IMHO

Got my tickets given to me last night, woo-hoo! It is odd how their logog on the Melb one is printed in a different direction.

There's a great big sign outside Acer Arena advertising the show (the sold-out one). I took a photo of it but I no longer have any webspace to put it up on. Maybe one day.