Actual Iron Maiden Downunder news

Nup, they won't be playing Fear of the Dark. It would defeat the purpose of this being, as Bruce called it, the Early Days Part 2. I expect them to play Iron Maiden, a couple of songs from The Number of the Beast (as Bruce said on the Triple J interview - presumably Hallowed Be Thy Name and NOTB) and the rest of it stuff from Powerslave, Somewhere in Time and Seventh Son of a Seventh Son.

I saw them twice in December, saw them play Fear of the Dark twice, and I can't even remember singing along to the intro. :)

And I really hope they don't play Run to the Hills. Bruce obviously hates doing it - listen to his performance on Death on the Road - and I would not miss it one bit.

:lol:

I've never seen Maiden live, so have never seen Run to the Hills live, but have heard it so many times on cd that I feel I don't need to anyway. I'd love it if they did end up doing songs up to SSOASS.

In Beat, Bruce said they'll play a few Number of The Beast songs but the rest Piece of Mind, Powerslave, Somewhere In Time & Seventh Son.

May the people come, and the beers flow....
Here's to maiden and an awesome show!

Call me a teenage dirtbag, but I have my ticket for Iron Maiden Baby!

Hmm, so the question becomes now, do I buy tickets to the second Melb. show given that I'm already going down there for the first one =/ But then if they announce a 2nd Sydney show..

What about Brisbane?
No sign of second Brisbane show yet, my guess is they'll only do the extras just announced but hey, I could be wrong.

Still, its great news for all those who missed out on the opportunity to get Gold tickets the 1st time around. I only wished I had some more cash to catch a second show but thems the brakes. At least I've got a chance of getting as close to the stage as I can manage. I cant wait to get on the plane:kickass:

I hope to never ever stress this much about a concert tickets ever again - only W.A.S.P. could make me do that and my money is on an Aussie tour for Blackie & the boys next year.