Adagio - DOMINATE

nevermoreownzyourm0thor

New Metal Member
Nov 9, 2005
hell's yea this album sounds awesome so far. I got 4 tracks from it from an unidentified source and I must say I am freakin excited for this album!!! their new singer is great, apparently he is brazilian and that is great cause he sounds like the guy from angra.....which is a good thing. and yes there are some death metalish vocals. dont worry though adagio didnt go death metal they just got heavier in a good way. kind of like how symphony x got heavier on the odyssey. PREPARE FOR TOTAL FUCKING DOMINATION

nevermoreownzyourm0thor said:
hell's yea this album sounds awesome so far. I got 4 tracks from it from an unidentified source and I must say I am freakin excited for this album!!! their new singer is great, apparently he is brazilian and that is great cause he sounds like the guy from angra.....which is a good thing. and yes there are some death metalish vocals. dont worry though adagio didnt go death metal they just got heavier in a good way. kind of like how symphony x got heavier on the odyssey. PREPARE FOR TOTAL FUCKING DOMINATION
cooool,i'll probably recieve my cd next week.I cant imagine stephan forte making a suckass cd.:headbang:

I have a sealed Japanese copy I am willing to sell for 24.99 + 2.00 shipping in the USA.

If interested email me "metaldrumz AT yahoo DOT com"

Nice name, Nevermoreownzyourm0thor.

I want that album s0000000 badly, it's n0t even rem0tely fummy.

I got the full album today and its freakin amazing I love it
michael romeo has his work cut out for him to beat this. well good luck to him I hope he does it!!!

nevermoreownzyourm0thor said:
michael romeo has his work cut out for him to beat this. well good luck to him I hope he does it!!!

Im glad the album is good, cant wait to get it.

MJR's not out to beat anything, or prove anything to anyone. He can pritty much hold his own agenst any guitarist or band, Adagio included. :Smug:

Originally Posted by nevermoreownzyourm0thor

Lol I think you guys took that comment a little to seriously maybe?

Yngvai X said:
You mean Fame as in "FAME! I wanna live forever, I wanna learn how to fllylyy"? :lol:

The very same.

Favorite track so far must be... Dominate :] It's a bit like From my sleep... To someone else from Underworld, which is their best song ever.

Phanto said:
The very same.

Favorite track so far must be... Dominate :] It's a bit like From my sleep... To someone else from Underworld, which is their best song ever.

That cover caught me off guard when I first heard it. Is it Gus doing the growl vocals too?

Edit: I've learned its Forte doing them.

This is crap compared to Underworld, it's practically fricking power metal! What happened to the originality? Or the scary atmospheres?

NoSoup4you said:
This is crap compared to Underworld, it's practically fricking power metal! What happened to the originality? Or the scary atmospheres?

I'm diggin' the first track. I didn't expect each of there albums to sound the same, infact i'm glad they don't, they know how to change it up a bit which just solidifys their talents even more. With this album, its far more fast paced metal, with the guitar up front and in your face, which was perhaps the only thing lacking in underworld, which ironically is only thing I could complain about it. Underworld was specifically dark and keyboard heavy (or "scary atmosphere") thus its title. I think Its good to have Kevin take the backburner a little and have Stephen finally step into the limelight.

Its really like comparing Yngwie's Rising Force with Alchemy, they both kick ass, but are so utterly different, they litterally break into different genres, while there roots stay the same.