ADAM D VOCALS?

ZPDRUMMER

MaN Of MaNy NamEZ
Oct 2, 2007
illinois
WHAT PLUG INS DOES ADAM D USE TO GET THE VOCAL SOUND THAT HE USES IN EVERY BAND THAT HE PRODUCES. I KNOW YOU PEOPLE KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT, IT SOUNDS LIKE ITS COMING THROUGH A BULL HORN OR A MEGA PHONE WITH A CHORUS OR A VERB? COULD YOU HELP ME OUT, THANKS

IF YOU COULD POSSIBLY MAKE THE 1/16TH INCH REACH TO THE CAPS LOCK KEY BEFORE TYPING OUT A GENERAL MESSAGE IT WOULD BE MOST APPRECIATED ALSO I DONT KNOW EXACTLY THIS BULLHORN THING CAN YOU LINK TO A YOUTUBE VIDEO OR MYSPACE SONG OR SOMETHING KTHXBYE!!!!111ONEONEoneunoeinscos(0)

a song for instance would be their " when darkness falls" adam does the back up singing and it sounds like it has a telephone effect with some verb?

Going for a phone/AM radio will involve a very strong cut of anything not around 750-1000 Hz the way it's used now. Add clipping (a little before and a little after) for a more 'authentic' megaphone.

Jeff

Ive tried to get teh same sound i no what ur talking about i use a hand held 58 threw my pre and plugins just a good ol hi pass filter not to much .. so that its not clipping just below it its so it sits nice in teh mix then a really fast delay so u cant really tell its on dont no the exact milli seconds off by heart then a lil distrotion i mean slight and like a compressor to (vocal leveler ) out the vox and just boost that shit make it sound god like its mainly a hii pass though

Okay, seriously... heavenshell, I have to look up netspeak-English dictionaries and completely suspend any respect for the proper order of letters in common words to understand you. Can anyone help me out here?

Jeff

Yeah, I mean come on, is it just me, or do most people these days have no knowledge of grammar, and punctuation? I know this is the internet, and thus it's not required for people to type in full sentences with correct spelling, but it sure as hell makes things easier to read if you do. For instance, I couldn't even be bothered to read heavenshell's post, but I actually read Jeff's post. :)