ADAM D VOCALS?

Nice try dude. :)

Actually! *in huge nerd voice* Since you were using "ones" in a possessive form, there should be an apostrophe. For example...

Almighty one's French toast stick
Almighty one's Brazilian flag
Almighty one's spelling is atrocious

:Smokin:

Actually! *in huge nerd voice* Since you were using "ones" in a possessive form, there should be an apostrophe. For example...

Almighty one's French toast stick
Almighty one's Brazilian flag
Almighty one's spelling is atrocious

:Smokin:

24805BP~The-Simpsons-Mr-Burns-Excellent.jpg

To justify my participation in this thread, I'll +1 the recommendation on Izotope Vinyl. It's free and does the job quickly, try it out.

If you want the sound of a bullhorn, use a bullhorn.

If you want the sound of a telephone, use a telephone.

I know it takes more time and possibly more resources, but that's par for the course in getting original sounds. A little can go a long way.

The advantage of manually EQing and clipping it is control... but if you don't know what the fuck you're doing the last thing you need is control. If you don't feel like studying phones and figuring out what goes where, I should pull back my earlier statement and say to just use a proper telephone.

Jeff

WHAT PLUG INS DOES ADAM D USE TO GET THE VOCAL SOUND THAT HE USES IN EVERY BAND THAT HE PRODUCES. I KNOW YOU PEOPLE KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT, IT SOUNDS LIKE ITS COMING THROUGH A BULL HORN OR A MEGA PHONE WITH A CHORUS OR A VERB? COULD YOU HELP ME OUT, THANKS

If you are using Pro Tools, you can easily achieve this effect by using the Cosmonaut Voice plugin. Thats what I use. It works well.

http://www.digidesign.com/index.cfm?navid=26&langid=100&itemid=4159