Advent (3:19 to 4:21)

CF87

Dec 15, 2003
Everytime I hear this section I cum in my boxers.

That's all

hmmm interesting. When I hear that section, my alarm clock starts levatating and the hands start spinning rapidly...... then I wake up in a cold sweat.
...nevermind that would be 9:20 to 10:00.
Advent = pwnage.

Well I actually enjoy every part of every song, with few exceptions!

1) The Russian (intro to BtM)
2) 5:50-6:07 in The Drapery Falls

Thats it. Everything else is amazing. It's true.

During this part, I am wondering through the forest of grim where I find a goat and pull the long sword I have from its holder. I then manage to sneak up to the goat and decappitate it with my long sword. Using my sword I cut off every limb of the goat and burn the body. Following the burning, I put the head on a sharpened branch that had fallen off of a tree and begin roaming through the never ending forest of grim once again to achieve my goal of infinite grimness..

Apostle In Triumph said:
During this part, I am wondering through the forest of grim where I find a goat and pull the long sword I have from its holder. I then manage to sneak up to the goat and decappitate it with my long sword. Using my sword I cut off every limb of the goat and burn the body. Following the burning, I put the head on a sharpened branch that had fallen off of a tree and begin roaming through the never ending forest of grim once again to achieve my goal of infinite grimness..

I love you.

Apostle In Triumph said:

ALL ANIMAL CRUELTY BE DAMNED :yell:

Braighs said:
hmmm interesting. When I hear that section, my alarm clock starts levatating and the hands start spinning rapidly...... then I wake up in a cold sweat.
...nevermind that would be 9:20 to 10:00.
Advent = pwnage.

One of my all-time favorite parts to play on bass - the section that immediately follows is also incredibly fun!