Advice on singing creepily with a clean voice?

Pillow Smurf

New Metal Member
Dec 1, 2018
I’m going to perform Sweet Dreams by Marilyn Manson but cannot scream or sing like he does. I have a totally different tonal quality and on top of that I have never attempted distorted vocals. Is there any way to simulate the same vibe you get from that song with clean vocals?

Before you begin singing, visualize your favorite My Little Pony character wearing a diaper and fondle yourself a bit to that image. Your mind should automatically impart muscular tension on your larynx and diaphragm in a way such that the sound coming out should be modulated in a creepy way. All the famous professional vocal coaches recommend this technique, this is scientifically determined to work.

Imagine yourself naked in bed with your dong out with a girl you’re trying to fuck but she’s playing coy

Use your throat and nose a lot and compress the air that passes through to do like a “harsh whisper” to give your voice a seductive quality

Just get beyond fucked up before you go to do it. That way, good or bad, people will remember the performance. Then, get naked, shit on stage then as you sing “sweet dreams are made of this” wing one of your turds at the audience.
Sweet dreams are made of shit apparently. :lol:

Just get beyond fucked up before you go to do it. That way, good or bad, people will remember the performance. Then, get naked, shit on stage then as you sing “sweet dreams are made of this” wing one of your turds at the audience.
Some inspiration for that.

Reactions: CiG