Advice please :(

Limegiving o_O.

Quote from the Aesma Daeva site:

"Oct 09, 2003 - bass guitar, keyboard and trumpet duties

[font=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, san-serif]Toby from Kayodot will be handling bass, and 3rd guitar duties, along with guest musicians John Jaskola (keyboards), and Jace Julian (trumpet)[/font]"

I dunno if this is to do with a past event, but just thought I'd mention it.

avi said:
if it's what you want out of a career, you gotta make sacrifices, say fuck it, and just fucking do it. I wouldn't start discriminating until later. fuck your family (especially alex).
Well Said. Except the last part. Incest it wrong. :)
I would say it'll be good, and mayb you can bring some KD CD's for the mto sell :)

I say go Mr.Toby. I understand the family jazz... but if you want this to be your career.. then its prolly a good idea to get as in on it as you can.

if alex is right, it does sound like you'd miss maybe a day of thanksgiving. if the work time off and the money is not a big deal, i'd say do it. i love spending time with my family too, but at least you'd be able to see them for a while; just not an extra day.
them picking up your flight is really nice.

I say you should go, it's a perfect opportunity to introduce yourself to the gigging life (god that word looks like it's spelled wrong.) Especially since you'll eventually have to make family sacrifices later on, so it'll give you experience in that too.

holy shit FalseTodd is either

sage.gif

or

detective.gif