Female Fronted List, We Need More Female Fronted Metal!!!!!!

Mar 26, 2012
Female fronted bands I love, This includes a lot of Symphonic metal ;- ) Really love female fronted bands

After Forever
Angtoria
Anabantha
Never
Arch Enemy
Addiction Crew
Aghora
Aesma Daeva
Amberian Dawn
Ancient Bards
Battlelore
Burning Tears
Benedictum
Blood Ceremony
Battle Beast
Cadaveria
Crucified Barbara
Coronatus
Darzamat
Delain
Dawn of Destiny
Draconian
Darkened Nocturn Slaughtercult
Epica
Exilia
Elis
Forever Slave
Fractalia
Flowing Tears
Galadriel
Gallhammer
HamadriaZ
Impiedad
Kittie
Leaves eyes
Magica
Nightwish
Niobeth
In This Moment
Otep
Lacuna Coil
Omega Lithium
Ravenland
Raven Tide
ReVamp
Silent Memories
Sister Sin
Sirenia
Theatre Of Tragedy
Tarja Turunen
The Agonist
The Birthday Massacre
The Gathering
VaniShine
Withing Temptation
Xandria

This is just to name a few,

can you think of any more to add to the list????

This is a link to my female fronted forum, on Awesome Metal Bands:

http://awesomemetalbands.com/forumdisplay.php?7-Female-Fronted-Metal-Bands

There are 592 posts on your forum and 588 are yours. This is the most legitimate discussion that ever happened there (and I have a suspicion it's faked). The whole website looks like a huge creepy altar dedicated to some ugly woman. Get your shit together dude.

There are 592 posts on your forum and 588 are yours. This is the most legitimate discussion that ever happened there (and I have a suspicion it's faked). The whole website looks like a huge creepy altar dedicated to some ugly woman. Get your shit together dude.

That. Plus how many posts about female fronted bands are you going to post on this forum? Fuck, someone must like whacking their pud to Youtube videos of screaming chicks...christ.

Who gives a shit whether a band is female fronted or not, unless you're a feminist faggot or something? It would probably be understandable if you just liked the operatic vocals or something, but there is nothing female in music or vocals of DNS for example.

f u, lol its a new site so shhhhhh, you people must be GAAAAY

i love all metal, I like death metal too, really like slayer, machine head,

everything really..

you guys are just ignorant

Onder, your disturbing, obviously your narrow minded, the whole idea was not to go down the generic rout of male metal, like most website do, and since I prefer female vocals then its perfect, stfu

lol your funny not, it's a different forum section for each female fronted band on the site, so if you like one you can post it their respective forum.......

you guys should stop trolling

Don't really care about female fronted bands, but Adorior (UK) fucking rules and the possessed chick sounds great. Melissa if I'm not mistaken.

Can't stand bands like Epica. :puke:

f u, lol its a new site so shhhhhh, you people must be GAAAAY

i love all metal, I like death metal too, really like slayer, machine head,

everything really..

you guys are just ignorant
Man! You're right! We've all been so ignorant this whole time! I'm so happy you came here to enlighten us! Special praise is also to be commended on your dedication to address all the ignorant nay-sayers by individual replies, instead of a single (inferior) post! Truly, I am amazed how this forum has managed to stay together without your guidance!