Female Fronted List, We Need More Female Fronted Metal!!!!!!

lol ok, I like male vocals too, just the emphasis on the site was female. I like loads of male fronted bands.

aborted, slayer, cradle of filth, kamelot, entwine, Altar, Fear factory, Black sabbath, x japan, altaria, eluveitie

just to name a few

who said i didn't like male fronted bands....

well i have to go, if you wanna continue this enthralling discussion, you can find me on awesome metal bands chat room,

my job is done thanks for the replys

yep sorry, you guys got me so angry, its hard to say all at once, year you should come to my chat room we can fight it out their lol,, only kidding I do value your views. thanks..... cant wait to get the rest of my Epica tickets will be giving one away for free....

Man, I've not encountered a thread in which I so badly wanted to beat the OP's face with my testicles so badly...Ok, maybe there was a couple a week or two ago. But this week, you win. Notice how my post is saying each idea all in one post and not individually? That is a cool skill, ain't it bruh? Anyway, I want to smack you in the face with my balls. Then I would like to see you stand in front of a tiger while I cover you in raw beef for his devouring pleasure. How I would love to see you eaten by a tiger. Then the tiger will leave your face alone because it smells like my taint. He will turn to me and say "Dude, the fuck? Your BALLS?". "I'll say yeah, check out this forum he made and these posts he made on the GMD forums!" The tiger will simply nod his head in understanding, then resume feasting upon your rubbery little body, finishing the whole ordeal by casually and majestically teabagging your face, which just happens to be left with mouth wide open because you died while being eaten by a talking god damned tiger you stupid piece of human waste. Die.

wow I love the last comment, I am not skilled to type everything in one comment, since I am new to this but that was breathtakingly good.

all i can say is if those guys find all those metal girls ugly then they must be gayy, because their are a lot of very attractive ones their. & they are hugely talented....

that refers to a previous comment someone one said

Onder, your disturbing, obviously your narrow minded

lol your so stupid

your welcome to

lol your funny not

theirs a forum for Lunatica too..

we can fight it out their lol,

because their are a lot of very attractive ones their. & they are hugely talented....

:zombie:

1947_eating_popcorn_and_drinking_be.gif

whatever obviously your another ignorant person, Simone is very talented. Shes amazing. if you find the urge to say something negative about her or anyone else then get trampled on in a mosh pit. mwahahahahahahahahahhaha. you think your cool. saying that and you think people respect that view, you follow them around like sheep......... don't reply if you don't have anything nice to say because i didn't start this for your degrading views about woman...

do you like Amanda Somerville? I have meet her and shes awesome,

ps it's cheating to look on google to find out who she is lol mwahahahahahaahah

right I will remember not to award you the Epica ticket

whatever obviously your another ignorant person, Simone is very talented. Shes amazing. if you find the urge to say something negative about her or anyone else then get trampled on in a mosh pit. mwahahahahahahahahahhaha. you think your cool. saying that and you think people respect that view, you follow them around like sheep......... don't reply if you don't have anything nice to say because i didn't start this for your degrading views about woman...

do you like Amanda Somerville? I have meet her and shes awesome,

ps it's cheating to look on google to find out who she is lol mwahahahahahaahah

right I will remember not to award you the Epica ticket

Do you personally know her? She might like to have her butthole licked. Many women enjoy that kind of thing. Don't assume that's a negative thing.

And no, I don't know Epica....I don't like symphonic metal. I suppose you know every metal band there is to know?