RECOMMENDATIONS: Share Your Favorite Female-Fronted Metal Bands

I just posted basically this same note on the "Female Fronted Metal Bands: Promote Yourself Here" thread:

More and more I'm realizing how silly it is to limit bands promoting themselves or fans sharing their interests to just this one thread. So I am going to un-stick this thread and encourage bands and fans to start individual threads to promote their bands or the bands they love. All I ask is that you try to post a little more than just a link to your band's (or your favorite band's) website. Please try to give a description and some of your thought on that band, what shows they have coming up, etc. I hoping this will lead to more conversation about each band within those threads.

Thanks to all the great bands so far that have used our forum to promote yourselves and for all the individuals who have started conversations here to make more of us aware of what great female fronted metal is out there! I hope this small change will help us see a strong continuation of this trend of sharing great metal with our growing community of female fronted metal lovers! \m/

Mortillery - I recently discovered this fine old school thrash metal band thanks to a song included on CD that came along with current issue of the German metal magazine Rock Hard. After checking out some more songs on youtube I ordered their album "Murder Death Kill", which has just been officially released in Germany, and I'm enjoying it a lot. Here's a live-clip of their song "Nuclear Disaster" (the demo-version of which is included on the album as a bonus-track):

And here's a song from their album:

Last edited by a moderator: