Female Fronted List, We Need More Female Fronted Metal!!!!!!

Surprised Burkhard hasn't appeared yet to give a list of female-fronted bands that destroy many (probably all) of those in the op.

When I noticed this topic yesterday, I first thought about contributing to this thread, but after I'd read throught the first page I wondered whether posting on-topic would make any sense at all. Well, since I'm answering now, I might mention the usual suspects (and maybe some of the not so usual) anyway and post some clips:

Atrox (Monika Edvardsen-era)

Ava Inferi

Battlefield (it seems these days nothing's too obscure to be found on youtube)

Chastain

Détente

Fear of God (the following live-clip contains the songs "Betrayed", "Coming Down" and "Drift")

Ice Age

Madder Mortem

Meanstreak

Midnattsol

Original Sin

Sacrilege (UK)

Stolen Babies

Znowhite

Thanks to the CD which came along with the current issue of the German Rock Hard magazine, I discovered this band (the music is rather simple, but that's thrash metal the way I like it):

Last edited by a moderator:
Where did that Awesome Metal Bands guy go?? Oh wait, he's busy looking up symphonic metal chicks while beating his dick like it owes him money.

Kinda bummed to see my ladies of the metal occult not making this list of stupidity
Jex Thoth
l.jpg

Blood Ceremony - Alia O'brien
blood+ceremony.jpg

Love Alia. I would do many evil things to make her mine.

Here are a few. Keep in mind, I don't necessarily like all of these bands. I just happen to know that some have female vocalists.

Abnormality
Amaranthe
Flyleaf
Into Eternity (with the current touring vocalist)
Iwrestledabearonce
Karkaos
Lacuna Coil
Mortad
Sinergy
Therion
The Rain I Bleed
Tristania
Unleash the Archers
UnSun

Burkhard & Chairman Kaga your are real awesome, thank you for supporting female fronted metal, I will add all those awesome bands band,I do not have on my site.. The thrash female fronted metal is so mind-blowingly awesome,

it's so refreshing to hear something different

thank you, hope you can leave comment in my forum http://awesomemetalbands.com/forum.php

talk soon