Female Fronted List, We Need More Female Fronted Metal!!!!!!

I can confirm that Epica kick ass. I've been a fan since 'the Divine Conspiracy' which is a great progressive/symphonic album, with 'chasing the dragon' being one of my favourite songs of all time (even though it's a ballad, it's very well crafted and some blast beats even get a look in towards the end).
Their new albums pretty awesome too.
I tend to like mainly Thrash and Death stuff myself, but variety is the spice of metal!

I can confirm that Epica kick ass. I've been a fan since 'the Divine Conspiracy' which is a great progressive/symphonic album, with 'chasing the dragon' being one of my favourite songs of all time (even though it's a ballad, it's very well crafted and some blast beats even get a look in towards the end).
Their new albums pretty awesome too.
I tend to like mainly Thrash and Death stuff myself, but variety is the spice of metal!

Unbelievable post thanks, yer I like the new album two bought it a few days ago, hope we can be friends in awesome metal bands.com, I have a symphonic playlist in my chat room....

awesomemetalbands, you really need to grow up. all you do around here is bitch and moan at people who don't have the same tastes as you do. not everyone around here sees eye to eye when it comes to metal, but at least most people around here are mature about it and learn to agree to disagree. thought your time away from here would help you with that, but you're still that same ol' troll who's only looking for attention.

and that's why we all need to just start ignoring this clown from now on.

and thats it. i will say no more.

lol if you fully read this then you will realize he was in the wrong OK... I started this about female bands and they started saying some negative stuff, I was only defending myself which i don't need to do.

so get your facts right, he was being derogatory about woman in questing Simone simons etc, I am sure this site has rules regarding the matter. This is metal discrimination lol hehe

anyway, i try to be nice, but when people come on and start ruining the thread what do you expect.

OK I am going, this was not a wasted exercise in marketing after all, I appreciate all the comments even bad ones are good in the end.....

have fun.

I most likely will delete this because i respect the site, only because you ruined it

Surprised Burkhard hasn't appeared yet to give a list of female-fronted bands that destroy many (probably all) of those in the op.

14286.jpg

I enjoy many female-fronted bands, and this guy is making them look bad. People are going to associate such bands with his stupidity.

The above post reminds me. Why talk about mere female-fronted metal when you can talk about all-female bands?

Last edited by a moderator:
The OP should definitely give a listen to Murkrat and The Slow Death. I'm sure he will instantly forget about all those female symphonic metal bands.