FEMALE-FRONTED METAL BANDS: PROMOTE YOURSELF HERE

BlackRoseMetalHeart

Metal Mistress
Feb 4, 2006
Baltimore, MD - USA
www.myspace.com
Flight of the Valkyries is all about promoting the many diverse and talented female-fronted metal bands in the industry. If you are one of these many bands trying to make yourself known, please feel free to use this space to promote your Web sites, your material, your tours and your merchandise.

(Please female-fronted metal bands only! All others will be deleted.)

Fly Strong!
:Shedevil: :headbang: :Shedevil:

Reactions: Demas
I am so happy this festival exists!!! And I love Doro!!!!Were an Egyptian inspired band with live belly dancing. Being I am half middle eastern, we mix that in our sound and show. Our music is featured on Comedy Central for a web show went national for one of their mini cartoon series and were heard on Prog Power 2007's sampler, another yet to be announced, and our top radio station WGRD's Bootleg. Were working on our next album under Killzone Records this Winter for a release in the Spring with a richer and fuller sound. We'd love to be a part of this festival next year! Perfect time cuz we'll be releasing the next album then.
irockaziza.jpg

irockpaulabida.jpg

Hello, By Blood Alone of Portland Maine has just released their new cd, Seas of Blood. We are a female fronted gothic prog-metal band and are very interested in playing at the 2008 Flight of the Valkyries. Everyone please feel free to go to visit our website to listen to clips from our new cd and read what the new england press is saying about us.

http://www.bybloodalone.com

Hello, By Blood Alone of Portland Maine has just released their new cd, Seas of Blood. We are a female fronted gothic prog-metal band and are very interested in playing at the 2008 Flight of the Valkyries. Everyone please feel free to go to visit our website to listen to clips from our new cd and read what the new england press is saying about us.

http://www.bybloodalone.com

Hey strangers, been some time, maybe we can get together and do some shows.

I just stopped by because I never saw this forum before, and the fest sounded interesting. While I am here, figured I'd mention my band Shroud Of Bereavement

We play Neo -classical Death/Doom metal with Violins, cellos, 2 female vocalists and myself doing the Harsh deathy stuff. We have 3 cd's for sale and one new one on the way.

Here is our website:
http://www.shroud-of-bereavement.com

Also, if you are further interested in us, we have a forum here at UM, check the bands list.

Hello this is jeff from Anadies. Just thought i would let you all know that our new album will be done sometime in january so keep your ears open..;)

I won't claim we're metal. I've found that we share fans, but our music is most certainly an eclectic rock, as described by the promo.

There's many things I won't claim; such as how hard we rock or how great we are. It is my experience in life that some people will love you, some people will hate you, and some people just won't care one way or another.

but I will claim this: Music is our life, and we love what we do.
It's a thrill when you find people who share that thrill, or at least understand or respect it, and we find great satisfaction in performing.

And we look forward to sharing the stage with so many talented musicians on June 28th.

Sara McAtee - Frontman for Aria Sharp.

l_2ae207232c0e0b21ea7dcf6f402b3929

Ancestral Legacy is a gothic/dark/doom band from Norway. The present style was established in 2002 after some line-up changes. We now have just released a self financed EP called "Trapped Within The Words", containing 5 tracks, two of them can be heard at our MySpace page. We are not a femme-metal band trying to sound like all the other Nightwish and Within Temptation-clones, as I am more influenced by bands like Katatonia, Opeth, Rapture (Fi), Novembre and older Lacuna Coil and The Gathering when composing music. Listen to our songs and judge for yourself...

Elin Anita Omholt - Vocals
Eddie Risdal - Guitars, screams/growls, synth
Tor Arvid Larsen - Guitars
Anton Dead - Bass
Christopher Vigre - Drums

Ancestral Legacy homepage

Coverpic.jpg

Hails!
Artep is a symphonic black metal band that sounds a like Dimmu only much more brutal and fast. Our influences include Emperor, Dark Funeral, and many other awesome bands.
We have gotten many excellent reviews and are currently being played on at least 20 different radio stations across the world.
We are just in the process of finishing our new CD- Thy will be done on Earth as is done in Hell.
Check us out at www.artepmetal.com
Thanks for the support
~Artep

m_bef81bbe4b94c934533374a311530a39.jpg

m_f87e682178e3dd34df3fa10036f62a9c.jpg

Hey, this is Nina from Blood Corps! We're a metal band in Virginia, USA. Can't quite describe our style just yet, but it's fairly close to power metal. I'm our vocalist, and I sing in about three different styles; from soul, to opera, to screaming, there's more than a few things to choose from. ;) Anyway, here's our MySpace page and a few pics. Hope to see you all someday!

topbanner-1.jpg

groupwithname.jpg

ninabanner.jpg

Check out my band Seven Kingdoms,

Let me know what you think.

We are about to release our second album this fall, which was recorded at the legendary Morrisound Studio (Iced Earth, Death, Trans-Siberian Orchestra) in Tampa Florida.

The first 4 songs on the myspace are from the new album.

Cheers,
Miles

Hey everyone,
First of all let me just say this is a great site and forum for supporting Metal.
Keep it up!!!

Just wanted to introduce my band as well :

DESDEMON is a dark female fronted metal act from NY.
Please check out our music at :
www.myspace.com/desdemon

and

www.desdemon.com

All info on the band and upcoming shows are listed there!

If you like what you hear our CD is on sale along w/ MP3s at CD baby :

www.cdbaby.com/cd/DesDemon

Thank you for taking the time to read this.
Please stay in touch!

~Dan
DESDEMON :headbang:

Hey everyone,
First of all let me just say this is a great site and forum for supporting Metal.
Keep it up!!!

Just wanted to introduce my band as well :

DESDEMON is a dark female fronted metal act from NY.
Please check out our music at :
www.myspace.com/desdemon

and

www.desdemon.com

All info on the band and upcoming shows are listed there!

If you like what you hear our CD is on sale along w/ MP3s at CD baby :

www.cdbaby.com/cd/DesDemon

Thank you for taking the time to read this.
Please stay in touch!

~Dan
DESDEMON :headbang:

Hey Dan!

Another band that kicks some metal ass! :kickass:

What's up everyone!

just stumbled across this badass forum and found this thread, so have some of my spam! that's what this thread's about, right? haha

but seriously, hopefully you guys will dig what we're doing, so here goes:

We're a female fronted thrash/metalcore/whatever the hell you want to call it (i just call it metal) band from California's San Francisco Bay Area. Falling to Pieces is also the current project of ex-Bleeding Through guitarist and co-founder Scott Danough (if any of you are familiar... 'the truth' was the last record he did with them)

music, shows, and all that other fun stuff can be found at any of the following:

www.fallingtopieces.net

www.myspace.com/fallingtopieces

www.facebook.com/fallingtopieces

www.reverbnation.com/fallingtopieces

and if you like our stuff, you can get it through our .net site directly from us, on iTunes, cdbaby.com, amazon.com, etc.

we're writing a bunch of new material that's pretty evil sounding and a lot heavier which we'll hopefully get recorded sometime this summer.
we'll be doing a few runs up and down the west coast this summer as well, so, if any of you are in the area and dig what we're throwing down, hopefully you'll be able to come rock out and party with us!

sorry for the novel...
-Nick
FTP

Some great groups on here!

I play keys for a band called "Samandriel" based out of Edmonton Canada! Check out some unmastered tracks from our upcoming EP here!

www.myspace.com/samandriel (Check out "The Mighty Seabeast" or "Trial by Terror")

Style is power metal with some bombastic keyboards, and lots of prog tendancies. Main Influences are Blind Guardian, Nightwish and Fates Warning. Our EP is being mastered by Jacob Hansen (Anubis Gate, Mercenary, Tyr, Beyond Twilight, Volbeat, Falconer, Heathen, etc etc) so the sound that you'll hear will be much more powerful than what we have up now.
Thanks!

l_0ce6515bba2a4ef58c4beedfa7cecd31.jpg