Aeon

Dan Swanö

The Watcher
Nov 3, 2001
www.swano.com
:kickass:

Just wanted to give all the Death Metal US Style lovers a great music-tip.
I just finished the mix and mastering of the upcoming album from these unholy Swedish Deathsters. Really, really..and I mean...REALLY high class US Death in the veins of Morbid Angel and Deicide, but faaaar better than anything these outfits have put out in 10 years. Once it´s out...Buy and bang!!!!
:headbang:

niiiiiice but just to be sure
you're talking the Aeon with "Spice" from spiritual beggars or the ones who realeased Bleeding the False a few years ago?

...some new death...well, after mixing the new Project Hate and then Aeon, I must say that I feel like.....wow....fuck....the competition these days are one tough bitch to follow!!! At the moment, I feel more like trying to complete the Second Sky album, but after that, never say never :)

<3 Aeon, am excited for the new album!

and +1 to what Kenneth said, I want a WD disc from you signed by the entire band!

Edit: I think Infestdead still rules in the satanic death metal department though :)

Edit: I think Infestdead still rules in the satanic death metal department though :)

absolutely agree :)

if this project will be resurrected with full live line-up with both Dan and Dread on guitars/vocals it will be... :OMG: :headbang: :worship:
just imagine it!! two mic-stands, two great growlers, sharing vocal parts, and shredding most insane guitar riffs!!! +drummer & bassist.
it can be Dan's answer to Bloodbath!! haha!! ))

Dan Swanö;6150162 said:
...some new death...well, after mixing the new Project Hate and then Aeon, I must say that I feel like.....wow....fuck....the competition these days are one tough bitch to follow!!! At the moment, I feel more like trying to complete the Second Sky album, but after that, never say never :)

Oh! Is that a hint I sense? I like the sound of that!

<3 Aeon, am excited for the new album!

and +1 to what Kenneth said, I want a WD disc from you signed by the entire band!

Yeah, I gotta agree. Infestdead is the best satanic metal band around.

So this isnt Aeon from &#214;stersund?
Gotta get those same-namers straight

Edit: Nevermind, this is without doubt the &#214;stersund-band.
I guess the old Aeon with "spice" in it is long gone or at least
very inactive.

Hmmm, the overall production doesn't sound as fakey as the last record, particularly the drums, so thats good.

Don't get me wrong though, cause these guys are super tight live. Their last record just sounded edited to perfection, which I myself am not a great big fan of, but I still enjoyed that album. And then again, some people really like that super computer tight metal sound these days....

Good Death Metal band, regardless.

Sounds great! The vocals are awesome, and Nils is just...insane!:zombie: If you get the chance, make sure you catch these guys live.

I can tell you that Aeon's new disc kicks all kind of fucken arse. Dan's production is ace as if someone expected something else. You guys better pick this one up since it's the peak of what death metal is about.

:kickass: