Recommend me Some "Good" Death Metal

wankerness said:
Yeah that guy's a fucking moron. Listen to like...Dead Human Collection, definitely some technical stuff in there and plenty of shifty time sigs too if that's your thing. Their bassist is actually one ofthe better DM bassists, true story. He doesn't use a pick like a wiener and you can hear him pretty clearly quite often. And how can he call their basslines nonexistant when their most famous song (Hammer Smashed Face) has an extremely lame bass solo? :D Don't get me wrong, I don't LIKE cannibal corpse really, it's just clear that they can play.

As for bands I don't get I'll say ANY AND ALL RAW BLACK METAL (besides Ulver - Nattens Madrigal). Darkthrone, Mayhem, Burzum, etc just sound like total shit to me, sry.

I agree with you about the bassist being good. But goddam the drummer is fucking shit.

Overall CC are a pretty crappy Death Metal band, especially compared to the likes of Decapitated, Cryptopsy and Nile.

Haha yeah, I read an interview with him once where he was like THE HARDEST SONGS FOR ME TO PLAY ARE THE SLOW ONES CAUSE I CAN'T KEEP A STRAIGHT TEMPO I AM USED TO PLAYING AS FAST AS I CAN