After Gigantour...

SirDidymus127

Dec 21, 2003
does anyone know of the touring plans for after Gigantour? unfortunately, no gigantour dates really came near me with them on it. so i really want to see them again. just curious to know if anyone knows their plans.

I believe their home till January and that tour would be...with.. Nevermore... maybe?, I think... there was supposed to be a tour late nov/ early dec but that isn't happening now.

They should get NM, IE, Opeth and Biomechanical to do a tour together...I would piss myself epsecially if they came around here because that would be the ultimate tour...

ok they have GOT to come to Tennessee this time!!! ill try again to see them, but it would be nice if it could be closer to chattanooga area than nashville, maybe in knoxville or in oak ridge or cookeville or something LOL i dont wanna drive 3+ hours again :) they can play on my mother in law's land if they have to and well fry some fish caught in our pond or something (hicks i know...) either way well see what happens.

I think it would be badass if I.E. did a tour with the best of their worlds. I saw I.E. on power metal tours and a Death Metal tour. I think they should tour with Kataklysm since their all good buddies. and then have a power metal band along with. like dragonforce...I wonder if Tim could out shred the DF guys

dragonforce are wankers go watch their guitarworld video for some slop. Their music is wank and not to be taken seriously.

just wanted to point out that...MERCENARY...have a new cd for 06'
have not toured the US
and are on Century Media Records.
EH? EH?
Nevermore, Into Eternity and Mercenary...that'd be sick as hell

Lamers5150 said:
have not toured the US
EH? EH?
man... I got goosebumps just thinking about that.

Lamers5150 said:
have not toured the US
EH? EH?

Don't even say that man.
I'm going crazy just thinking of that possibility.:headbang:

FadeToBlack768 said:
Opeth, Nevermore and Into Eternity in one show is absolutely brilliant.
If it's true that IE is playing with Nevermore, they better come to Cleveland.:zombie:

Every show goes to cleavland almost. I live in pittsburgh and my scene is now dead. Nobody comes here anymore. That's why I can't wait till nov 9th cause soilwork actually came here.