agalloch - PNW

Nexis

Feb 2, 2006
anyone catch them last weekend? I flew out for the shows, both were amazing. grayceon kicked major ass opening. I'm pretty fucking satisfied:

The set list I saw posted looked awesome. If they don't visit my area, I may also travel to the left coast to see them.

Setlist:

01 Limbs
02 Falling Snow
03 As Embers Dress The Sky (first half)
04 Dead Winter Days
05 I Am The Wooden Doors
06 In The Shadow Of Our Pale Companion
07 Not Unlike The Waves
08 Our Fortress Is Burning... II - Bloodbirds

I saw both the pnw shows and had a great time. Red Sparowes and Grayceon were amazing openers and of course Agalloch was fantastic. I have a bunch of pics and a few vids I plan on uploading soon.

you went from alaska to belgium to see agalloch? :OMG:

Sort of. :D

I was planning on going to the Portland and Seattle shows but on New Years Eve some friends asked me if I wanted to go to Ireland in March for 2 weeks, I was hesistant to say yes because I really wanted to go to those Agalloch shows and they hadn't announced the dates yet, just that it'd be in March, but I said I'd go anyways.

So we make our travel plans final and my friends bought their tickets, then Agalloch releases their dates, of course the two shows end up in the middle of our travel plans. But then I see the Belgium show happening on the 29th and my friends bought tickets to leave Ireland on the 28th...

So basically instead of flying home with my friends I bought a cheap ticket over to Belgium for 30 Euros, went to the show and spent a week in Belgium before flying back home. Ran into John Haughm a few days after the show in Brugge wandering the streets as well. I'm a big beer geek so I was in heaven and will definitely be going back to Belgium. And yeah, my wallet isn't so fat anymore... that exchange rate is killer.

im really looking forward to the upcoming dvd ...
i bet it takes very long untill the release .. :/

anyone knows when?