Agalloch's New Song - has anyone got it?

affinityband said:
:lol: so any good reccomendations from the man sitting high on his throne?

for jazz? of course, but why do you need my help? go to fucking amazon and type "jazz"...youll get like 300 of the exact same list of essential albums to check out.

normally id recommend something, but theres been 3 threads in the last few months where me, westknife (or his other alias) and several others have recommended PLENTY of essential jazz for you snot nosed brats to get your grubby mits on. if you didnt care then, why should i care now? now run along.

NineFeetUnderground said:
im laughing all the way to the bank, those who are privied to the realities, thats fine...those like blimey, i dont need to make any effort to prove myself too. But the little people have to feel special too though, everyone let blimey feel at home and welcome here, ok? :lol:
it's hard to presume you've done anything with your life when you're this fucking arrogant on the internet.

that joke in your sig is supposed to be a chuck norris joke. way to fail.

"The Mexican Dia de los Muerto (Day of the Dead) originated when Churck Norris was served an unsatisfactory fajita in Guadelajara."

no, the vin diesel fad was many months before the chuck norris fad.

Detric said:
thats what im telling u. they came with the woodenbox, profound lore just sold the rest to make some cash which is fair enough. id just rather have the "original" release of the blue/white which comes with all that shit haughm put in the woodenbox.

Sure I'd rather have the wooden box edition, but good luck finding one as I'm sure not many will give them up and it was one per person.

I don't think Profound Lore just sold the extras for the extra cash, and it's considered an official release.
They press their own vinyl why waste the time and waste blank discs they could use for something else. If it was just for extra cash surely they could have boosted the price even an extra $5, they sold out in a week or two.

affinityband said:
In which case like i was trying to point out, i probably wouldnt bother with it unless i heard something truly wonderful, which is why i asked for a recomendation.
go to google and find any list of "top 10 jazz albums of all time" or whatever, most of them will be similar and all of it will probably be awesome

:lol: NFU, you are bar none the funniest person on this board. Keep up the good work, you provide amusement for those who exist outside of your hilariously warped universe!

NineFeetUnderground said:
Is that right? I wonder what you make yourself out to be then, considering i destroy your world everytime you show up.
i think you're completely forgetting the fact that i have a life outside of music and this forum. no one doubts that you have more musical knowledge than i do. but then again, you're still a loser. my bad, a loser with a good musical knowledge. better?