Age Limit To See COB

Once again, I re-iterate...it rocks to be old(er) :)

Hedley Mortimer said:
I have the opposite problem. I am allowed into the concerts but feel too old to go....even though I would love to.

You shouldnt let that worry you my man! I often visit concerts with my work collegues (im early 20s, and they are 40+) go and enjoy what you enjoy, let nothing else bother you! :)

Someone posted(I think it was Missery) a pic with 9 yrs old kids wearing HCDR t-shirts, and they were infront of a stage...So there is no age limit :lol:

well.. in hardenberg was everybody came in..
I'm only 14 and I can buy beer wherever I want.. It's not that hard :loco:

but those stupid "regering" fuckasses wanted to get alcohol to 18 yeard :D
because in holland the no-adults drink the most of the world and they are the alcoholics of the future says "minister zalm" THA cocksucker

most venues here are all-ages and they do not mark you if you are underage so you cant get alcohol....weed isnt a problem usually, but the smallar venues tell all the smokers to go outside when smoking. venues like the blank club is 21+ though..which is retarded. slims and the pound are all-ages :)

How about in Sweden?

I don't think it's an age-limit here, I've never heard of anything, and I've already bought my ticket. ^^

france: all ages
beer: 16
other alcohol: 18
reality for buying alcohol: you just have to look old enough. In some bars, as long as you pay, wul get some

ulkomainen said:
i got in, and i was 15 too. so even if they check they dont do it properly

To all the Concerts that i was, there was never a Age-Check or something like that.

There's no Reason for that, its only a Concert.

:headbang: