Ahhh!!!!

Towelie

A God in my own mind
Nov 15, 2001
Atlanta and Chicago
Visit site
I hate final exams... I don't have near as much time to post on my favorite board!! and Lina... yes I still think you're awesome even though you don't like poetry... I wasn't mad that he didn't like poetry... I was upset that he acted like an idiot about it :) Oh yah... and even though you like Creed too... hehe... I think they're good musicians... I just don't like their attitudes I guess.. but oh well...

Zack

no shit...I got my Sociological Statistics exam today (FUCK YOU, SOC201!!!!!!!!!!!!!)....fucking exams...why does college have to ruin the college experience?:err: :err: :err:

But why does my test today HAVE tobe stats? ARGGGGGGGHHHHH. Statistics will henceforth be my main argument against the existence of god.

Fall quarter ends right before Winter break... Winter quarter ends right before Spring Break... Spring quarter goes until Summer break that starts June 1st. We leave late... but we don't go until around September 20th. Anyhoo... yah... my Calculus exam is my bitch... I'm so lost!! And I CANT UNDERSTAND MY TEACHER!!! AHHH!!!!

*breathing*

:)

Zack