Ahhhhhhh...snus!

Eh,lo so!Fortunatamente non fumo più di tanto ma capisco la situazione!Amici qui a Roma hanno già organizzato spedizioni punitive nei paesini intorno dove è possibile comprare sigarette a meno(contrabbando obviously :p )!!!Come dicevo, più che sigarette io stò dalla parte del tabacco puro :D :snus,suff,sigari Antico Toscano e così via :Smokin:
Even about the pipe,well,I love it!My favourite tobacco pipe is the one called SWEET DUBLIN MIXTURE(flavoured with Irish Whiskey) :Smokin:

Allthough the prices are much higher here, then most other countries in Europe that isnt much of a problem, since people tend to make alot more money...

Snus prohibited in Germany? HA! What a fucking joke! They can't even proove it causes cancer, they had to take their little cancer-warning stickers off here in Sweden. Anyway, General is the only way to go! Anyone tried 3 Ankare, tastes like sand! My mouth felt like sahara after trying it.

Tre Ankare smells like sweet roses...I don't do it much cause I'm a kramsnusare, though. I think snus is illegal in Iceland and Finland too?

uhm .. why is Snus here in Germany forbidden? because the state makes many money with the smokers
ok, I just get the taste of Snus for one time, but it was a really good feeling, better than to smoke

btw if you're smoking, what type of cigarettes you are smoking guys?

I had a pretty small but very pleasant cuban cigarr yesterday which I enjoyed in the company of friends on a picnic in the woods :)

bo_corjr.gif

it was as most cuban cigarr are, quite strong and rather expensive, but well worth it

Hell yeah spaffe, cigarrs own! I'm not into cigarettes, they fuck up my lungs and gets me short on breath...but cigarrs and pipes are certainly no problem!

yeah cigarettes are utter crap, i kind of think of the smoke from a cigarette as pollution while cigarr-smoke is some form of thick nice incense that's almost good for you. and cigarettes are so much rock n roll, not that cigarrs are very metal but it's way better if you're picky with your image :)