Akerfeldt ebay listing incorrect!

littlereddevil

New Metal Member
Jun 18, 2004
Sorry this is way off topic but Im trying to let Mike know that his ebay items do not appear when searched for in the music,general or all categories.This may be due to the spelling of music as musik?

It may be some European ebay system that I am unfamiliar with...but maybe not.

I just want the man to get his money!

littlereddevil said:
Sorry this is way off topic but Im trying to let Mike know that his ebay items do not appear when searched for in the music,general or all categories.This may be due to the spelling of music as musik?

It may be some European ebay system that I am unfamiliar with...but maybe not.

I just want the man to get his money!

theres no right or wrong way to list something on ebay. they give suggested templates, but its ultimately up to the seller to decide what section (if any) he wants to list his items in. he could sell CDs in the "car parts" category if he really wanted to. ;)

Yeah...but if you wanted to get people to bid on your LPs that your trying to sell it seems logical to list them in Music category...so the point is ,I think he put them in a category that doesnt exsist on the ebay system--musik---therefore when you do a search for the band name---Gnidrolog,Fields,Sabbath and Zep---his items dont appear.So that would make it rather hard to place a bid on that item.

Therefore, if he happens to see this post,and it is indeed a mistake,he will have a chance to correct things and hopefully get some bids on these rather expensive items which nobdy has bid for yet.

Sorry for the concern...I get a little compulsive obsesive at times