Album Idea

You don't a good cover to make good music. Best example is a german band called Böhse Onkelz with their white album
402585.jpg

^You don't need a good cover for good music, but it is essential (at least helpful) for creating a cult, an impact and a visual context for the musical expression. It's hard to understand bands with good music & bad artwork, or bad music & good artwork. A creative and fitting artwork will definitely help, imo, but music is more important. When the music and artwork fit each other and both are great, it's a great outcome.

^You don't need a good cover for good music, but it is essential (at least helpful) for creating a cult, an impact and a visual context for the musical expression. It's hard to understand bands with good music & bad artwork, or bad music & good artwork. A creative and fitting artwork will definitely help, imo, but music is more important. When the music and artwork fit each other and both are great, it's a great outcome.

joonas, can't you go and commit suicide? or at least fuck yourself?

Who cares how the album cover looks?, for example the black album of tallica' , hate it or not, but the peaple bought, not because of the extraordinairy cover.

I think the artwork is pretty important, it makes the music more of a complete package. Halo of Blood's cover goes perfect with the music

joonas, can't you go and commit suicide? or at least fuck yourself?

Why? My post made perfect sense and no-one can disagree with it.

And Metallica's Black album is not evidence that artwork doesn't matter. The first thing I heard about Metallica was 'it's cool how they have like this one album that's just completely black colour!' It was an exciting artwork, boasting with confidence. Or are you saying a good artwork hurts good music? If not then shut up and go fuck yourself with your silly insults. This is a forum, we argue with views, not personal insults.

Joonas, fantastic thread. Earlier today I was wondering to myself how come I don't listen to Halo of Blood as much anymore, but I couldn't figure it out. Then I read this thread and felt like an idiot. Obviously it was because the songs are over 3 minutes and 10 seconds. Damn how didn't I think of that?

I presonally wouldn't give a fuck about album cover, it could be a pink reaper scything himself in the ass on a nude beach if the music is as good as the 4 first albums.

+1

Get a job Joonas

+1

Or a girlfriend. Then he could use his "creativity" to write cringy and creepy love letters and poems to her and stop bothering normal people on this board.

+2

And stop taking LSD before making forum posts.....atmosphere!

+1

Go eat a dick sandwich.

+5

Joonas, fantastic thread. Earlier today I was wondering to myself how come I don't listen to Halo of Blood as much anymore, but I couldn't figure it out. Then I read this thread and felt like an idiot. Obviously it was because the songs are over 3 minutes and 10 seconds. Damn how didn't I think of that?

lol

this forum...pls stop posting in it and let it drop to the farthest reaches of auto-prune, dont feed joonas his atmosphere.
HOB sounded like Bodom reviving from their last 3 shit albums( AYD, BD, RFF) sure they had good things here and there, but in general they werent up the bar, I hope on 2015 album they wont drop these melodies and mysticism in their songs :)

Holy fuck my sides :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: